6

J.Maya - Thanatos (End of Us)

The wardrobe of the plane was empty when she opened. There was nothing inside except the bags she had packed. The duffle was unzipped and left opened. Gideon probably had gone through them to dress her - she blushed horrified at the thought of him changing her.

Rory pulled out a plain lilac hoodie to cover her arms, she pulled on some fluffy socks that reached her mid calf before running her hands through her hair. The curls have slowly returned, she marked noticing herself in the mirror.

Her face was red from the crying and the lack of air thanks to Gideon's manhandling of her and kissing the life out of her. Trembling hands touched her swollen lips, she was never going to let him kiss her again.

She combed her fingers through her hair, grabbed a ribbon from her bag and tied it in a half up do. Just as she was done soothing her it back, the plane dings and an announcement is made in Spanish.

Her Spanish wasn't great but she gathered that they had reached Bogotá and the plane was ready to land.

Rory stepped out of cabin through some thick velvet curtains and into the aisle accommodating 4 people on one side. She gaped at the luxurious interior, white seats big enough to fit two people fitted with it's own iPad and dark oak tables unfolding from the side. It was one nice private jet, making her wonder how rich he was.

She made eye contact with Gideon but quickly look away unable to hold his intense gaze. Instead, she looked down at her clothed feet pretending to find them oddly interesting, having no idea where to go. It helped, it distracted her from the 4 pairs of eyes on her.

Gideon was beside in her a flash, shielding her body from the rest of the men on the plane. He takes her arm, pulling her towards an empty seat wide enough to fit two adults. He spins the seat so that she was only facing him, startling her. She didn't know plane seats could do that.

"I told you to get dress." He snapped, pulling a blanket from thin air and wrapped it securely around her body.

"I am!" She protested.

His jaw tightened, his mouth pressed firmly together before fastening the seatbelt around her. Gideon returned to his seat, eyes trained on her the entire landing.

Once the pilot gave the clear for them to depart the plane, his security - former ex navy officers pulled on their gear consisting of a bullet vest and ear an piece along with rifles storage in the above compartment. He smirked seeing the frightful look on Rory's face. She was clutching her chest, her eyes glued onto the weapons. They weren't going to hurt her, he was going to reassure her but enjoyed seeing how scared she was. So, he kept his mouth shut.

He was certain she knew he wasn't kidding about murdering her family if she didn't marry him.

"Let's go," he ordered, reaching out his hand for her. But she just sat there staring at him with a blank expression.

He moved to grabbed her but she dodged his attempts. Pressing her body against the walls of the plane. She shook her head when he came closer, a silent no. She wasn't going to go with him because if she left the plane now, she'd be married.

Rory didn't want to married him. She wanted to go home and right now this plane was the only thing that could take her back. There was no way she was going to get off this plane.

"Rory!" He growled in annoyance. "Not this again!" A few short strides and he was in front of her, his arm sliding underneath the her bottom lifting her up with ease as if she weighted nothing.

"I don't want to go!" She wailed, her fist hitting his back. "Let me go please. I won't say anything about this, I won't go to the police or anything. Just let me go!"