3

Halsey - Hurricane

"Fuck, Rory!" Gideon groaned, grabbing the crown of curly blonde hairs as he fucked the whore from behind.

Her face was turned away from him so he didn't have to see the truth - she wasn't Rory. But the blonde curls was close enough for him. He had gagged the blonde to stop her moans, he didn't want to head a single sound that wasn't her. Tied her hands behind to stop her from touching him, he only wanted Rory to touch him.

Pushing her head into the mattress, and like a ruthless animal he plunged into her balls deep. Pulling back and slamming in so ferociously he hit the back of her cervix causing tears to flood down her eyes. It hurt, it was painful but also blissful.

She reminded herself, his was what she was paid to do. He had made her cum plenty of times already, one more and she would break from cum drunkenness.

He imagined Rory underneath him quivering, rolling her green eyes back in pleasure as his cock stretched her cunt. His size visible underneath the smooth skin of her stomach. It encouraged him to move faster, going in and out at an impossible speed that the bed rattled, almost coming off its hinges. The whore cried, her knees buckled; her body falling onto the mattress.

"Fuck," he growled, feeling his release nearing. With one more rough thrust, he spilled inside the condom, a low groan escaping his lips.

Gideon collapsed on the bed, his cock falling limp on top of his stomach. Chiselled chest glistening with sweat as it heaves up and down. He untied the restrains on his toy, ignored her and didn't even both to bid her goodbye. The butler in the penthouse was going to give her that massive pay cheque anyways, that was enough to satisfy her.

Reaching for his phone, he dialled the Smith's household and comes Carl's groggily voice answered.

"Smith Residences."

"How is my bride?" He asked, throwing a hand underneath his head. "Have you told her?"

"No." Carl swallowed. It's been over a week now.

And, the wedding preparation was in full swing. A grand ceremony in Bogotá costing billions. All of his allies were invited, coming from all over the world. He wanted to show her off, to boast that he was the luckiest man alive.

"Time is ticking." He warned with malice coating his voice. "I don't want a crying bride at the alter."

He ended the call and a picture of Rory appears on his phone screen. He had hundreds of pictures on his phone, sent to him by the security he had trailed her and some were from her social media accounts he had saved. He chose his favourite one to be his both home and lock screen.

Seeing her face harden his cock and he was once again with filled ferocious carnal urges. His hand gripped his cock, tugging it slightly causing him to hiss in a slow burning pleasure. He wanted Rory's tongue licking his length and teeth grazing his tip. He wanted her to suck him like she was gnawing her favourite candy.

The moment he wedded her, Gideon planned to devour her body and soul. Fill her holes with his seed and breed her, watch her belly swell with his children. He waited for years, he won't wait any longer.

To calm his urges, he moved his hand up and down his length, imagining those hands were hers. It was the only way he could satisfy himself.

~*~

Pacing back and forth around her bedroom, eyes flickering outside and see the securities guard with big Alsatians patrolling every inch the cameras didn't catch. It had been two weeks since she last left the property. Rory was now desperate to get out.