14

Jamie Miller - Wishes

Arms sliding underneath her thigh, he lifted her at an angle where he could, without obstruction, fucked her in a swift pace. A pace he'd enjoy. He watched her face, tears streaming her cheeks and lips slightly parted as she tried to control her breathing and the dirty noises leaving her lips.

He had taken advantage of her, played another card she hadn't expected. Although her initial attempt was to distract him and bored him to death with her questions, she didn't expect for herself to be so engrossed in his business.

Right now, however, he was fucking the conversation out of her system. She couldn't blink or recall what they had talked about. Drugs, guns, bombs, or something along the lines of.

Regret blinded her, she should've just left it alone and perhaps he would have fucked a lot nicer.

The way they were doing it was filling her too much that her insides felt like they were ripping apart. And, it hurt so bad that she couldn't control her sobs. So, she cried as her body rode him, his hands on her hips as he urged her to move.

Climax gathered in her stomach, rising each time Gideon hit a sensitive part, her g spot. A manic grin plastered his face. He removed his arms from underneath, letting her dropped onto his cock that caused her to climax, exploding all over him.

She fell back onto the mattress, still straddling his hips, arms above her head. A breathless moan escaping her quivering body. Gideon pulled her back, an arm wrapped around her waist and another rocking her hips back and forth.

He captured her lips, stealing kisses instead of asking for them. His hips jerked upwards, railing her inside so deep she was unable to hold in her cries, tearing her lips from him in the process. His fingers combed her hair, crawling up her scalp and tug, exposing her marred neck.

He latched on, making sure to give her a new set of hickeys.

"Please," she whimpered, "I can't take no more."

"I know you can," he murmured back, "because you're a good girl."

He flipped them so she was tucked under him. His hands cupped her face, thumb caressing her redden tear stained cheeks. Her eyes begged him to finish, to let her sleep, for one night, where she wasn't in pain. Then when she woke in the morning to relief herself, there won't be a burning sensation in between her legs.

He hushed her, "Sleep if you want, I'll just continue taking what's mine."

Several orgasms wrecked her body, blinding stars appeared in her vision as Gideon continued his rampage. She tried sleeping but each time she drifted another mind blowing orgasms hits her forcing her eyes opened again.

When his hot semen spilled on her stomach, gathering in her navel, Gideon was finally finished. He laid peacefully with an arm thrown over her body. Rory listened to the sound of birds chirping and watched the sunlight peaked through the curtains.

Just another night where she hadn't sleep.

~*~

Noon, the following day, Rory groggily rolled on her side landing atop of a sleeping Gideon. His dark eyes peeled open and a small smile creeped on his handsome face. He was really good looking from up close, she gulped quietly to herself.

"Buenos días," he murmured against her head, before chuckling lowly and said "buenos tarde."

"You're still here." She said, stunned. He usually followed a routine where he left by 7am, go to the gym then get ready for work for 9am.