16

Giveon - Heartbreak Anniversary

Rory sat on the pool edge, kicking the water gently with her leg. Gideon had informed her that his client was hosting a dinner party tonight and he was taking her. She was excited to leave the villa finally after being locked in it for over two days.

She enjoyed swimming in the ocean and the pool but it was getting boring now. She wanted to go into the city and see the ancient monuments, walk the marketplace and buy everyone a souvenir.

"Mi teroso," Gideon spoke from the doorway, "Come inside now. We will be leaving for the party soon."

She nodded, drying herself as she followed him inside.

Upon their arrival, clothes had been prepared for them. The closet wasn't filled entirely, there were at least a few pieces for different occasions. Gideon had chosen to wear a navy coloured two piece tux, he looked gorgeous in it. Judging by his appearance, this wasn't just a casual dinner party. The thought twisted her stomach - she never been to a fancy dinner party. Her father never held one at his mansion.

Though, that was probably because he was housing an illegitimate child he was trying hide.

Rory picked out a puffy short sleeved dress in light yellow with a floral print. The dress hugged her breasts to her waist before falling loosely to her calves. An opening ran up her right leg to her thighs.

She brushed her hair, pulling into a half up do and tied it with a red ribbon.

She twirled in the mirror and Gideon clapped as he watched with amusement. She didn't know he was there watching the entire time.

In two strides in was in front of her, gazing down with a soft expression. Seeing anything other than anger on him was even more petrifying. Rory had grasped his mood swings quite yet.

Gideon's hand was resting on her waist and the other was pushing her dress up.

"The dress is going to be wrinkled." She breathed, sensing his lustful intentions.

"Just one taste." He murmured, resting his forehead against hers.

His fingers slide pass her thong and into her opening. She gasped, clutching his forearm for support. Like he had said, he only wanted a taste. He pulled out his fingers and reached into his mouth, sucking. He relished in the taste of her as pleasurable groan vibrated from his chest.

Rory watched him with flushed cheeks.

"This is how you make me feel." He grabbed her hand and pressed to the bulge in his pants. He chuckled at the embarrassment on her face.

That was just to tease her. What really wanted to show her was in his chest, beating only for her.

He moved her hands to the middle of his chest where his heart was racing. "Two years ago, it beat for the first time when I saw you. You make me feel so alive."

She swallowed staring at her hands covered by his big ones. She had no thoughts nor feelings even though she felt like she was feeling everything all at in once.

"That is why I have to have you." He declared, "I knew you were mine from then on."

"Did you think about doing it all differently?" She asked him, glancing into his eyes under her lashes.