Although Yu Shangjun did not kill him, he was afraid that he would have left behind. Therefore, he was closely watched for his behavior. Hearing reports that he seemed to be crazy in prison, it was not like a pretense, and he was too lazy. Pay more attention.

After a few months, the guards of Dong Prison began to relax. One night, a group of people sneaked into Dong Prison and came to Zhao Xu's prison gate.

"King! Your subordinates have come to rescue you." The leader opened the cell door and knelt on the mess.

Sitting there in embarrassment, Zhao Xu, with his hair hanging down and his cheeks, stood up slowly, his dark eyes were full of coldness, "It's too late."

"Yes, the subordinates are useless, the king is wronged." The man kowtows quickly, stepping forward and helping Zhao Xu to leave.

They are Zhao Xu's back road just in case, and they have been dormant for months, just to wait for the opportunity to take the opportunity to rescue Zhao Xu. Because they had been arranged, they escaped the winter prison without any obstacles.

The King City could not stay anymore, Zhao Xu didn't even have time to change his clothes, so he took a group of people who followed him and escaped from King Zhao City, lest the guards were caught in the city after being caught.

After rushing out of the city, Zhao Xu chose an unobtrusive city to temporarily settle down. His leg was not treated in time because of the previous injury, and he walked a little lame. How can Zhao Xu be tolerated, he would get angry when he was looked at when he walked on the road. If it weren't for the situation now, and someone dared to look at him with that kind of look, he would definitely arrest him and execute him to the public.

"Wang, this leg can definitely be cured."

Zhao Xu: "Get out!"

"Yes." The speaker stepped back and dared not mention the matter again.

After all, after being a king for many years, if Zhao Xu wants to make a comeback, he still has a chance. After careful calculations, he decided to try first if he could find allies. What he wanted was those who had soldiers in their hands and some ambitions. As long as he promised to regain the throne, he would give gold and silver treasures and allocate more fiefdom to the other party. As long as the treatment was good, no one was afraid that no one would be moved.

Zhao Xu was the first to find King Qiyang. He first sent people to try, but King Qiyang didn't even want to see him. He only gave him one sentence: "The king and the Jin state are alliances, and you can destroy it by turning your head. Jin, I really can't believe it."

To mock him for forming an alliance with Jin, and then tearing up the covenant to destroy Jin. This act is not faithful. After being humiliated, Zhao Xu couldn't refute it, so he could only quickly take people away from the Qiyang king's fief.

His choice was correct. Not long after they left, the guards found his temporary foothold and wanted to capture him and ask the new king for reward.

"Wang, what should we do next?"

"Go on looking for King Moyang." Zhao Xu didn't believe that everyone was as stupid and timid as King Qi Yang.

The old fox of King Moyang met him, and he was very enthusiastic to entertain him. He said something like hoping that he would regain the throne as soon as possible. But when he really talked about wanting him to send troops to the king's city, he stopped talking and pushed 62 Five places mixed in.

Zhao Xu searched all the people who could find him, and there was only one King Yiyang who was optimistic about him. He married his daughter, hoping that her daughter could become a queen in the future, and the lion opened his mouth and asked for many things. Zhao Xu was not afraid that he wanted more, but the problem was that King Yiyang didn't have many soldiers. It would be idiotic to want to fight back to the capital with just such a group of people.