Epilogue

*2 years later*

She looks so perfect standing there,

in my American Apparel underwear,

and I know now, that I'm so down.

Your lipstick stain is a work of art,

I've got your name tattooed in an arrow heart,

and I know now, that I'm so down.

Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey.

The fans sing along to the boys and I just chuckled.

Two years ago, the boys, Calum, Luke, Michael and Ashton, became closer than ever, and they figured they can play instruments. Calum wrote a song and they tried to make it a song, which succeeded. They played it on clubs, parks and some places, just a month later they got famous and every month passed, they got so much famous. They tried writing and producing more songs and now here they are, living the dream. They are now called as 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Thank you so much for tonight!" Luke screamed in the mic that made the fans go crazy and I'm just smiling in the front row.

They made a speech about how thankful they are for the fans and some shit, I sneaked my way to the backstage, well, since the guard knew who I am he let me in. I met the girls backstage.

"Where have you been?" Cassie asked and I laughed.

"I watched them, I was in the crowd, front row." I grinned.

Cassie was now officially Luke Hemmings' girlfriend, it's been a year since they got together. Everyone was jealous of her. But she don't seem to care, Luke was so proud to have her.

Melissa, still, Michael's girlfriend and they've been for years now. Michael once told me he was going to buy an engagement ring because he said she is the one. That was a secret only Michael and I knew.

Emma, was now Ashton's girlfriend, for months now. George, Emma's ex, was cheating on her, and knew that George actually have a girlfriend from his school, Emma was devastated, and Ashton comforted her, punched George for her, protected her. They soon fell in love and now they are together.

And me? Still Calum's girlfriend for years now. We're becoming stronger every day passes and I'm always so happy that we've got to this, and I really love him so much.

"Let's sneak and take a peek on the stage!" Melissa grinned and we followed her as she lead the way.

When we got there I saw Calum up-close and he's laughing about what Michael said. He never changed, even a single bit. He was still the old Calum.

"Wait, is there something you're announcing, Calum?" Ashton spoke through the mic and I raised my eyebrows. Calum was just smiling then he held his mic, like he was about to say it.

"What's happening, what's that? Why don't I know that?" Michael pouted sounding hurt and the fans laughed.

"Where is she though? She's lost in the crowd." Luke spoke up.

She? Who is she?

"Well maybe somewhere around, she'll hear it, just say it." Michael said, shrugging.

"Okay, uhm..." Calum started. "Samantha, I- wait, you better get your ass over here before I say it." He chuckled slightly and my eyes widened.

"What are you waiting girl? Go!" Cassie and Melissa practically pushing me to the stage. "What? No- I'm scared of the crowd-"

"Whatever." They chorused and pushed me out, everyone's eyes are on me.

"What are you doing there, Sam?" Ashton laughed and Luke gave me his mic. Calum taking off his bass putting it on the side of the stage.

"I, uhm...watching." I mumbled and Calum walked towards me. "Uhm, hi." I said awkwardly and Calum laughed.

"So, where were I? Oh, yes. Uhm, Samantha," he spoke then knelt down. I gasped, covering my mouth in shock as he smiled pulling out a box from his pocket and I felt my eyes brimming with tears.

"Samantha, will you marry me?" He smiled hopefully, I just cried when he opened the box, revealing a diamond ring. "If I showed up, with a plane ticket, and a shiny diamond ring with your name on it, would you wanna runaway too? Cause all I really want is you." Calum sang softly, Luke strumming on his guitar.

"I...gosh, I'm sorry for crying. I didn't even imagine this day to come, I thought I would just grow up alone, not having children- gosh, what am I even saying?"

"So, is that a yes?" Calum giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you think?"

"Say it, say it!" Michael cheered and the fans cheered along, I blushed.

"Gosh, Calum. Yes, I would marry you." I said smiling and Calum pulled me into a hug, then pulling out kissing me.

"God, I love you." He mumbled then our foreheads touched.

"I love you too." I smiled and the crowds applauded, hollering and cheering for us. The boys too, everyone was so happy for what is happening right now.

This was the happiest day of my life and I'm sure I would never forget every second of it.

—-

fin

ha, cliche i know.

well, i'm your cliche writer so i write cliche scenarios sorry

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY TIL THE END AND ILY FOR THAT

did you love this though, wait no, scratch that, did you loved the whole story?

i want to know your thoughts, please comment. xx

also, what story should i continue? well i have 2 on hold stories, will you let me know and comment what story should i continue bc i can't choose

- rhoe