24

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

Last night was a blast. We watched like 5 movies, I can't even remember all of it but last night was fun. Thomas came home at 2 am and I'm like having a huge headache because of lack of sleep.

"Good morning sweetheart." Luke greeted when I got out of the house, he was waiting for me there already.

"Why are you here?"

"Why won’t I be?"

"Duh, Luke. You know what I mean."

"It's fucking hot inside." He complained.

"Asshole." I laughed. "Oh, and please don't call me sweetheart, ew." I made a disgusted face.

"Why? Sweetheart is a cute nickname."

"Luke ew," I rolled my eyes.

"Samantha, I want to ask you something," he asked, his voice becoming calm and serious.

"What is it?" I looked over to him as he bit his lip, as if thinking how will he say what he's supposed to say.

"What are your type of guy?"

"Why are you asking?"

"I...uhm, I don't know, just got curious about it?" He shrugged.

"Well, uhm, I like guys who are funny, cool, kind, you can tell anything to, completely honest, sweet, a brother, a best friend." I listed out. "Well, I don't know, but that's the the most important things that guy should have."

"Oh..." He trailed off.

"So tell me, why'd you asked?" I looked over to Luke, one eyebrow raised.

We are like a minute away from school and I can hear the chattering of the students.

"Oh hey Jenny!" Luke suddenly spoke up waving and ran over to a girl, leaving me alone.

"Oh wow." I rolled my eyes. "What a douche." I huffed and walked past the other students, mixing with the crowd.

I walked faster than my usual because I'm feeling claustrophobic.

"Hi Samantha," this boy greeted me and gave me like, lustful looks which is like so disgusting then I remembered I'm wearing a short short and a baggy t-shit I borrowed from Luke.

That's when I noticed how bitchy I was now. I got a text from Melissa.

Mel : Meet us at the bathroom, where are you?

I walked towards the direction of the bathroom but I heard some laughing on the locker room and I don't why but I stopped walking and listened.

"Dude, I'm sure Samantha will not gonna forgive us."

"What? Blame yourself! You started the bet!" Ashton argued and I got curious. What bet?

"Ash, I'm getting guilty and I think we should go and tell sorry to her." Michael told Ashton.

"Let's get help from Luke, he knew the bet, right? Tell him to talk it out with Sam first."

"Good idea." Michael agreed.

What bet? What the hell?

And Luke knew about this? Why didn't he told me? I'm so annoyed right now.

I'm in my mood where I'm annoyed to everything and everyone.

But mostly Luke Hemmings.

I don't even want to go to the bathroom with the girls, I want to talk to Thomas.

Me : Mel, I can't, I need to go somewhere, just see you guys later.

Mel : Okay hon.

Then I typed a message for Thomas.

Me : Thom, I need you. Where are you? I need to tell you something.

Thomas : Are you okay? I'm at the library, the usual.

Me : I'm going there. Wait for me.

Thomas : I'll be waiting.