52

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

Calum : Sorry last night was a drunken mistake, I shouldn't have done that.

Calum : And you can leave the company. I have a new PA.

My vision suddenly blurs because of the tears formed in my eyes. I screamed and threw my phone around the room.

"Samantha, what happened?" Luke barged in my room. When he saw I'm a crying mess he walked over to me and I cried on his shirt. "What's wrong?"

"Not now." I said and cried it all out.

I thought everything from last night is real, I thought he felt the same way. Everything really is impossible, and I lose my job. Great thing to start the day.

"Samantha?" Luke whispered and I shook my head, fisting his shirt in my hands. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Calum, he...said that everything from last night was a mistake." I cried and he pulled out from the hug looking at me.

"What happened last night? You didn't even told me what happened." Luke mumbled.

"Luke, we kissed last night, and he said that's a drunken mistake? Luke, I thought everything is real!" I shouted and cried again, Luke wrapped me in his arms as I cried.

"Don't come to school today if you want." Luke gave me a small smile.

"But I don't want to be alone."

"Samantha, I'm here. I won't go to." He chuckled slightly and I smiled at him.

"Awh, I love you." I grinned.

"I love you too." He smiled. "You hungry? I've cooked pancakes."

"I wouldn't want to miss that." I sent a small smile. "I'll come in a minute." I said and he nodded, walking out of the room.

I stood up from the bed and grabbed my phone, it had a crack because it hit the edge of my drawer I sighed. Okay, I'll try to get over him.

I went out to the kitchen and saw Luke already eating and my plate filled with food.

"Thank you." I smiled and sat across him on the counter he just grinned. I took a bite and widened my eyes.

"Great, isn't it?" He smirked and I nodded rapidly in agreement.

"Where'd you learn how to cook this great? Luke, wow." I laughed.

"Duh, Samantha. Have you heard of the internet? You should learn to use internet sometimes." He laughed hysterically and I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, 'Internet genius'." I said with my quoting hands.

"Being at home isn't boring with Internet. Good thing I bought a pocket wifi just a month ago."

"Dude, I know, you even showed it to me the day you bought it." I said in a 'duh' tone and he blushed.

"Oh yeah, sorry." He chuckled. "Why won't you try opening your Facebook and Twitter? You haven't used it in a while, have you?" He requested and I shrugged grabbing my phone. "Oh wow, it has a crack in it."

"It's because, I threw it, duh." I said with an eye roll.

I clicked on the Facebook app. Everything's still the same, my old friends, old funny joke posts and statuses. And I just knew that Melissa and the other girls are already my friends. Well, back then I accept people I don't even know.

I exited on Facebook and went on Twitter, stalked a few celebrity crushes then I decided to tweet a few.

Then Luke and I heard a knock.