15 ✔️

C A L U M T H O M A S

"Finally." I breathed out as I got to the place. I don't know if I know someone around but it's now or never. I need to find Samantha. To assure that she's okay.

I just don't trust those girls.

I walked my way casually to the front door and some guy welcomed me in. He looks like he's drunk though. He offered a handshake and I awkwardly shook his hand and he looks very happy with it. Totally wasted. There's also some group of girls that checked me out as I walked towards the big living room where I saw some people dancing. It smells like sweat and alcohol in here. Typical parties.

God, how will I find her in this pool of people?

I squeezed myself through people and-

"Oh hi! Who are you? I'm Cassie." A girl, who I already knew, introduced and didn't noticed I was Thomas. She's more welcoming right now, I wonder if she's drunk, or maybe just doesn't recognize me.

Well, who would recognize me?

My hair was in a quiff, I wore some band shirt, black jeans and my black vans, well, I can't wear my formal attire here at the party, especially with this heat.

"Oh, hi Cassie. I'm Calum." I fake smiled and shook hands with her, she flirtatiously bit her lower lip seductively, I slightly cringed, it's not working for me.

"I...uhm, have you seen Samantha?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. She looks surprised at my question.

"I saw her kissing Ashton just a few minutes ago, maybe they're doing it upstairs." She said like it's the most normal thing in the world and my eyes widened.

What the actual fuck? What have they done?

"What? Can you tell me where? I need to tell Samantha something important, like right now." I talked fast and she raised his eyebrows. She looked at me from up to down suspiciously.

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"No, actually I'm her boss."

"Oh, okay. Well she's somewhere upstairs I really don't know." She shrugged then walked away leaving me alone in the dancing crowd.

I made my way upstairs fast as I can, practically sprinting, where could they be? I was now so worried for Samantha. She's a virgin.

How did I know? Don't even ask me.

I clutched on doorknobs but it's all lock. Except for one.

Please tell me they're here.

I opened the door and saw Samantha lying on bed, I think a little unconscious, her eyes shut close like she was just sleeping peacefully.

My hands clenched, my jaw gritted. I can feel my blood boiled instantly at the sight of it.

Then there's this curly haired boy who's unbuckling his belt and took of his shirt. My eyes widened and before I knew it, I already punched him, he was on the floor. Holding his jaw.

At first he looked very surprised but immediately changed his expression.

"What the fuck, man? What are you doing here?" He groaned standing up again.

"What do you think you're doing?" I hissed looking at him and Samantha.

"We're gonna fuck, obviously." Ashton rolled his eyes. We both glanced at the bed to see Samantha weakly trying to sit up.

"Don't you dare!" I growled, lifting up Samantha from the bed. "I'm taking her." I sighed. I'm angry but trying to be calm. I can't make a scene here.

"What? No fair! I got her first!" He whined like a child. I didn't replied to him and I carried Samantha out of the house.

"What's going on?" She said holding her head, her eyes looked drowsy, "Ashton, I thought were going to do it?" She said it so easily that my made me snap inside again.

"Calum? Is that you?" She mumbled. "What are you doing? I'm about to frick frack with Ashton." She said and trailed off.

"You're drunk off of your ass." I sighed. "I'm taking you home."

"No, I don't want to!" She whined. Ashton grinned.

"See, she doesn't want to get home." He said, with the grin still plastered on his face.

I took a deep breath.

"Fuck off, man." I groaned. "I'll handle her from here."

"Fucking party pooper." Ashton muttered under his breath and left the room.

"Samantha, let's go home." I told her. She is still sitting but her eyes are closed.

"I want a piggy back ride." She whispered. I smiled and kneeled.

"Sure thing princess, hop on."

"Yay!" She squealed, letting herself rest comfortably in my back. I stood up and walked out of the room. Faint music can be heard in the silent corridor in the second floor.

The music got louder as we get near the stairs. People are still all over the place. Ashton was the first person I recognized when we got to the ground floor. He looks so pissed and was beside Cassie. She then noticed me and saw that I was carrying Samantha. She didn't say a word and  just let us pass by. I got out of the noisy place.
I put her on the passenger's seat then I entered the car.

"What are you even doing here? And...why are you wearing this shirt, what's this, Green Day?" She said poking my stomach. "Oh wow, you got some nice abs." She giggled.

"Oh my god stop that." I sighed, she giggled again.

She's totally wasted.

"You're totally wasted." I said my thoughts out loud to her and she just nodded to my statement.

"I am." She said, chuckling to herself. "I let people use me and play with my emotions, so stupid, right?"

I didn't answered her and just started the car and drove.

Everything's silent for a while. I was just focused on the road but her last sentence is stuck in my head.

I looked over to her and she's already snoring slightly.

----

oh wow

Edited, I added like 500 more words and I think it completely changed this chapter.