48

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"Where do you think you're going, miss?" Luke blocked my way with a grin when I was about to go out from the kitchen.

"I was going to a party, haven't I told you?"

"Yeah, you told me when we were walking home." He mumbled and he let me pass through. I was looking for my heels.

"Luke, have you seen my heels?" I called out, I was in the living room and he's in the kitchen.

"I think it's near the front door." He shouted back and I followed his advice, he was right.

"Thank you!" I said back and he doesn't replied.

"What time will Melissa pick you up?" He asked, again, shouting because we're in different rooms.

I grunted as I wore the heels, "7!" I shouted back and again he didn't answer. I looked at the clock and it's almost 7, I don't wear make ups so all I have to do is wait for her.

I looked at the mirror to observe my look. I was wearing Luke's Nirvana muscle tee, well, it was a shirt, he just cut the sleeves off, then some denim shorts and my black heels, that all I have to wear. Just like the same when I'm on school, just the different is I wear converse at school.

I heard a knock and Luke popped his head from the kitchen.

"That must be Melissa." He said to me. I nodded in agreement and walked to the door.

"Good bye. Luke!" I smiled widely at him and he just nodded, came back to what he was doing at the kitchen.

"Hi- wow you look absolutely stunning." Melissa grinned.

"Thank you, you are too. No, scratch that, you're more stunning than ever, Mel." I grinned then we walked out of the house.

Melissa is wearing some crop top with floral design and a big 65 number designed, a denim skirt and her usual pink heels. Pink suits her, she looks like a Barbie to be honest, but in a nice way. She's so beautiful, almost perfection. Michael is lucky to have her.

"Why thank you, Sam." She giggled and we got to her car.

"Where's the other girls?" I asked.

"It's just you and me tonight, they have some other party to attend to."

"Wow." I breathed out. "Where?"

"Some frat house party, they say they much like it there because there are some much more hot guys there." She laughed and I did too.

"But we will be going there the next day after tomorrow, you have to experience the party there. It's a must." She said and I shrugged.

"Okay then, I'm in." I smirked. "I love partying now."

"A partying virgin." She teased and I pouted. "But hey, being a virgin is good."

"Who took your virginity?" I asked in curiosity, then realized what I just asked and widened my eyes. "No, sorry-"

"The first time I had sex is with Michael, sophomore year. I didn't regret it though, Cliffoconda is amazing." She answered btw.

"Cliffoconda?" I raised my eyebrows. "What's that?"

"His ding-dong." She laughed and I raised my eyebrows. "Girl, his dick."

"You named his ding-a-ling?" I laughed loud and she nodded.

"That was an accident though, that's also the first time I got drunk and I was totally wasted. But I remembered fucking him." She mumbled and I smiled.

"What does it felt like?" I asked.

"Wow, someone is being a little curious at sex." She smirked. "It was amazing, best experience ever. You won't regret it."

"I want to do it," I mumbled. "with someone special."

"Awh, so sweet." She laughed. "Do it with Luke."

"No." I scoffed. "He's special to me, yes, but not that 'special' special." I stated, quoting in the air. "Plus, Luke is for Cassie. I like someone and it's very impossible like, very."

"Awh, you're such a good friend." She grinned. "Who do you like then?"

"Okay, I'm tellling you but don't tell anyone else, okay?" I raised my eyebrow and she smiled, nodding.

"Okay, sure." She smiled. "Who is it?"

"Calum Hood. My boss." I breathed out.

"What?" She squealed. "Your hot boss?"

I blushed horribly and nodded slowly.

"Wow, you could have some in the desk, if you know what I mean. CEOs are into that kind of things." She smirked.

"Uh, no. He's the cold type." I mumbled then we laughed.

"Cold type, huh?" She thought. "He could whisper things in your ear while we bang you, in a deep, husky voice-"

"Oh my god, Mel. Stop." I widened my eyes, blushing hard.

"Okay, easy." She grinned. "And, we're here."

——-

long chap (?)

melissa's the slut wow smut 101 with melissa

I HAVE A QUESTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

shouldi do a smut?

answer in the comments, please.

THE SMUT DEPENDS ON YOUR ANSWER, i'm really making one if you want to. :—)

((maybe when the time that i'll post this the book is already finished so after i post the other chaps you should answer this first, just incase, i'll do two chapters, one that has smut, one that doesn't have smut))

((oh and maybe after i finish this book i'll be on hiatus, still depends on the mood to write tho, i have 2 books on hold and maybe start writing again them))