25

C A L U M  T H O M A S

"What happened?" I spoke up when I saw her running to my direction.

"I heard Ashton and Michael made a bet about me, I still don't know what it is, but I heard Luke knows it too." She said in a calm tone.

"What? Really?" I raised my eyebrows. Why Luke didn’t told her.

"I really want to know what is it about, I'm getting curious." She mumbled. "But you know, I feel it's something bad."

"Just think positive, okay? Maybe it wasn't." I assured looking straight into her eyes.

"But most bets are something bad."

"Samantha." I sighed. "Why don't you ask Luke about it?"

"I don't know, Thomas. I'm scared, I still don't want to know about it yet."

"What exactly have you heard?" I asked, like I was investigating.

"Michael said that I won't gonna forgive them, then Ashton said he started all of it and he should blame himself. Then Michael said he was getting guilty and wanted to say sorry, but they are gonna talk to Luke first to talk to me since Luke knew about the bet."

"You should really talk to Luke first. Well, uhm, do you like to talk to Ashton and Michael?"

"No, I'd rather talk to Luke." She bit her lip."

"Then go, find Luke." I shrugged, slouching on my seat.

"Maybe at lunch break, I need to go on my Religion class." She sighed. "Good bye Thom, see you later." She smiled and I nodded.

"Bye." I mumbled then heard the library door closed.