20

C A L U M T H O M A S

"Sir?" She called and my head turned to her direction. "You have a meeting in 30 minutes with the Horan's."

I nodded my head and started to ready all the files that the Horan's are going to sign for the deal that my father made with them.

"Samantha?" I called and she looked up to me. "How are you and Thomas?"

"We're fine I think. Your brother's a very nice person. Where is he by the way?"

I grinned to myself and chuckled.

"At home, maybe. I don't really know." I shrugged.

"Can he come over here? So I could take to someone while you're gone?"

"I...uh, no he can't." I bit my lip and she just nodded. "But hey, you can call Luke to come over."

"Really?" Her eyes glistened up and I nodded. "Okay Sir, I'll definitely call him right after you leave."

"Cool." I nodded, trying not to smile.

"Sir, is it really alright if Luke-"

"Yes, and please don't call me sir. Just Calum."

"I...can't."

"You called me Calum when your drunk." I chuckled and she sighed.

"I was drunk, okay? I'm sorry."

"Apology not accepted." I smriked playfully.

"Sir," she whined. "Okay, I'm sorry Calum." She sighed again and I smiled.

"Apology accepted, Samantha."

"Uh, Calum..."

"Yes?"

"Your meeting is in 5 minutes."

"Oh, shit!" I cussed and immediately stood up, grabbing the folders.

"Good luck!" She laughed then I nodded, closing the door.

-----

short, hey hey hey
i think this story is gonna be long than what i usually write, we're just in the beginning and it already has 20 chapters, wth.
it's alright tho, i love writing this :----)