59

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"You moved out?" I asked shocked, but I didn't looked at his eyes because I'm busy tracing his tattoos.

"Yeah, so, to be honest actually my dad abandoned me because he said I'm such an 'embarrassment'." Calum quoted and I laughed, putting my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat while I trace on his abs. "You want what you see eh?"

"No. I'm just bored." I stated, continuing what I am doing.

Did I mention that we're both butt-naked right now?

"Are you getting cold?" He suddenly asked and I shook my head. "Really? Well, my dick is getting cold and we should dress." He said out loud and I giggled. "Or maybe not if we could-"

"Calum no. Enough sex for the day oh my god." I laughed smacking his chest.

"But really, I like it much better when you're on top. You're great at riding-"

"Calum, oh god."

"Sam riding Hood." He grinned and I covered his mouth as if someone's there that might hear him.

"Oh my god, Calum." I rose up from the bed holding the sheets up to my chest. "You are an idiot."

"I'm your idiot, though." He grinned, sitting up then kissing my shoulder. "And you love me."

I just rolled my eyes then leaned down to get something on the floor, and it turns out to be his shirt. I wore the t-shirt and he smiled.

"You look good in my clothes."

"Thanks." I laughed grabbing my panties on the floor. Good thing it's just there, I don't want to stand up and get it because he'll see my ass. When I got my panties on I stood up and looked at the mirror. My makes up all smudged and I groaned.

"I look like a mess." I said to myself, Calum's t-shirt is like a dress to me because of my petite figure.

"You look so perfect standing there, in your American Apparel underwear." Calum sang, walking towards me.

"What song is that?" I asked, turning to him.

"I just made it up myself." He chuckled. "I used to write songs, you know, compose but then I became CEO so I stopped." He told me, ruffling his hair in the mirror behind me.

"Oh, you could've be a singer." I smiled. "You're cool."

"Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I've got your name tattooed in an arrow heart." He continued singing, caressing my cheeks playfully. "And I know now, that I'm so down." He grinned pecking on my lips.

"You're such a sweet cutie." I smiled, pinching his cheeks.

"I know." He grinned.

"You know what? Let's do a little camping."

"What? Where?" He laughed. "You're so childish."

"Here, let's make a little house out of sheets and pillows, then we'll picnic inside." I explained Calum my plan and he nodded his head.

"Sounds good. Let's do it." He grinned and I smiled like an excited child on Christmas.

"Let's do it." I repeated and we gathered all the sheets and pillows.

——

cute lil filler chapter

i love this couple oh my god

i think #chlolum is finally beaten by #camantha

if you don't know #chlolum they're in omegle :—-)

i love them lots like jelly tots, cutest couple ever

if you haven't read that read it please lol ;—-)