09 ✔️

M A R I A S A M A N T H A

At exactly 3 pm, I went to the cafeteria and saw Melissa and her group of friends. I gulped.

Man, this is so nerve wrecking. I'm not good with befriending people, let alone talking to people.

I haven't seen Thomas ever since lunch break, I wonder where he is now, maybe he got home.

"Samantha! Hey!" Melissa waved and I smiled walking to her and her group of friends.

"Girls, this is Samantha." Melissa grinned, and the girls all looked at me. I can't read their eyes.

I don't know if they're just checking me out or judging me, my guts said they're judging me, and that's a typical thing for these girls, so I'd go with my guts' instincts.

"Oh, so you're 'The Samantha'?" Another blond smiled. "I'm Cassie."

"Hi." I said shyly.

"This is Emma, Diana, and Georgia."

"Hey." I smiled.

The first that I noticed up close is their breasts almost sagging out of their clothes and their so-mini skirts and their so-high heels.

I swear in my life I could never manage wearing those, I'd rather die.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked as we started to walk out of the school premises. A lot of boys looking at the girls I'm with as they pass by, yep, they're checking asses.

"To a salon." Emma answered then I raised my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked and they all looked at me.

"You need a makeover, like, you really need one." Diana added with a eye roll.

"You need a life." Emma joked.

"Oh my gods." I mumbled to myself as we got to the parking lot. "That is a freaking car." I said in awe.

There's 2 gorgeous lamborghinis on there and they walked to it.

"Where do you want to ride? On Cassie's or mine?" Melissa asked.

"I'll ride on yours." I trailed off and we sprint to her car.

"Are you ready?" Georgia asked and I gulped. "This is gonna be the best day of your life, I swear." She squealed.

I adjusted my glasses and sighed deeply.

"Can you just, uhm, give me an idea what's going to happen to me?" I asked and Emma laughed.

"We're gonna teach you how to use some make up, teach you some fashion sense, remove those glasses, have a good hairdo, and learn how to party!" She squealed and my eyes widened.

"Oh, gods." I muttered to myself.

Well, it's gonna be okay maybe? Just a little change won't hurt me.

Maybe I really just need to live a little.