45

C A L U M  T H O M A S

Shit, she looks adorable with kids.

I said to myself I'll keep the cold thing with me today because I saw her kiss Luke last night. Plus, I still can't get over the fact that Luke kissed her, she didn't kissed back she said but last night at the party she kissed him like, who does that?

But I guess I can't keep my cold attitude today because she's being so adorably cute and I can't resist it.

I catch myself involuntarily glancing at her every 5 seconds. She really likes kids, she's a kid charmer. Just a matter of minutes he got Henry to be friendly to her. I can't even do that, how is she doing that?

"Sammy, let's play!" Henry said excitedly and Samantha chuckled.

I pretended to be busy with my work as I listen to their conversation.

"What game do you want?"

"Family!" He grinned. "You'll be my mother and I'll be your son." I chuckled at the child's suggestion but immediately kept the poker face on again, pretending I didn't heard what he told her.

"Okay that's cool." She smiled.

"Oh, let's ask Calum to join and be my father."

I almost choked on my own saliva but stayed still.

"Calum!" They both said and I pulled up an irritated look on my face.

"What?" I snapped. Samantha stayed quiet and Henry glanced at her.

"Tell him!" He whisper-yelled to her and she shook her head. "Calum be my daddy!" He spoke up himself and I shook my head. "Please?"

"No. I am not playing with you guys."

"Yeah, he's serious and doing things." Samantha mumbled to him.

"Just 10 minutes, please? I'll love you forever if you'll do it. I won't annoy you anymore." He pouted.

Hmm, that could be a win-win thing. He won't annoy the shit out of me and I'll get to pretend as Samantha's husband.

"I hate you but okay." I grunted and Henry cheered. I sat on their circle, Indian seat style.

"Won't your pants tear up if you kept sitting like that?" Samantha worriedly whispered to me.

"No." I said simply.

"Yay! We're complete!" Henry exclaimed in happiness and Sam laughed, I groaned. "C'mon guys, do what a mother and a father should do."

"Uhm," Samantha mumbled and looked at me. I shrugged.

"We don't know what parents do." I said in an unamused tone and he frowned. "You tell us what to do." I sent a small smile, still putting on my guard to not show much happiness.

"Hmm," Henry thought, his little palm on his chin and he think, I glanced to Samantha and she was staring at him smiling.

I wish she could look at me like that.

"I know!" Henry grinned and pointed his finger right up. "You two should kiss!"

"Uhm, Henry no-"

"Just on the cheek!" He smiled. "Not on the lips, that's gross." He said making a nauseous expression and Sam laughed.

"Daddy Calum, you should go first and kiss Mommy Sammy!" Henry cheered, clapping his little hands together.

"Uhm, okay." I mumbled calmly but deep inside the creatures are exploding, multiplying their population. I pecked on her cheek and she blushed slightly, I grinned to myself.

"Happy?" I said in uninterested tone and Henry nodded happily. I rolled my eyes but deep inside I love this guy right now.

"Now Mommy, kiss Daddy!" He commanded, Samantha chuckled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Say I'm cliché but her lips lingered in my cheeks and I think I'm blushing as hell right now. Her lips are just so soft and-

"You both are like potatoes! You're both red!" He giggled loudly, that snapped me out of my silly thought. We looked at each other realizing that he said potato.

"Uhm, you mean tomato, honey?" Samantha laughed and messed his hair. "Mommy and Daddy should teach you alphabets and some right things." She grinned and I blushed slightly at the 'mommy and daddy' thing.

God, Samantha, why?

——

omg #salum or #camantha lol idk but I ship them whooo

and I'm gonna change it next week because I also made some new covers for this yeah ok lol