10 ✔️

C A L U M T H O M A S

"Thomas!" I heard someone call my "name", I turned around and saw Luke, wearing his usual black ripped jeans and band shirt. He just changed from his uniform I guess.

I raised my eyebrows at him then he stopped infront of me.

"Have you seen Samantha?" He asked, worry is clear in his expressions. I really can't comprehend if he cares for her as a brother or something more, I'd stick to the "brother" thought.

"She didn't told you?" I asked, confused.

"Told me what?"

"She's coming with Melissa and her friends, going somewhere." I informed and he gasped.

"To where?"

"I don't know, Sam didn't know either, maybe it's gonna be a surprise." I shrugged.

"Shit." Luke muttered under his breath.

"Are you gonna follow her?" I asked, I'm coming with him if he's gonna follow them.

"How will I follow them if I don't know where they went?" He groaned.

"Ask some students around, maybe they saw them." I requested.

"Good idea." Luke pointed a finger at me, he turned his back on me and started walking.

No "thank you"? Rude.

I followed the teen around the school and saw some group of girls. Luke ran to their direction and I followed.

"Uhm, girls?" Luke started and cleared his throat.

The girls turned to his direction and squealed, running over to him but not really mobbing him or whatever.

"Hi Luke!"

"Oh my god it's Luke!"

"Isn't he hot?!"

Girls simultaneously spoke and Luke made a confused and flustered expression.

"Have you seen Melissa and her gang? With uh, Samantha?" Luke started asking, the girls looked at each other.

"Yes, they got off just a few minutes ago." One girl answered.

"I heard they are going to a salon," Another added.

Luke's eyes widened.

"Luke, what's wrong?" A girl asked walking to Luke's side, practically wrapping her arms around him.

I made a disgusted expression.

God, girls these days.

"Thomas, we need to go." Luke turned to me then we ran off to the parking lot.

Luke has this beautiful red Hummer parked there and we are gonna use it to find her.

"Wow, bro, nice car." I laughed and he chuckled.

"I was about to say that my father gave me this, but no, I just borrowed it, hah, cool right?" He said in an obviously uninterested tone and started the engine of this car.

"Do you know what salon we are supposed to go?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes, Emma's mother owns a salon and they've been always going there for emergencies or when they wanted to." Luke informed and I nodded.

"You really know these girls by heart?" I asked and he nodded sighing.

"I didn't intended to but sometimes when the boys hang out with them, they just can't stop talking about their lives so we knew a lot of things about them." Luke explained and I nodded in understanding.

"How's the girls? Are they fun to be with?" I asked in curiosity and he shrugged.

"Sometimes yes, sometimes no." He answered and after that the whole car was silent, no one was speaking for mere minutes.

His eyes is focused on the road, his eyes shows pure concern and is worried.

"You really care about her, huh?" I chuckled and he nodded.

"Of course, I love her." He smiled at me and I froze for a second.

"Oh." I mumbled then chuckled nervously.

"I mean, we've been best friends since middle school and I just really care about her, she's like my little sister." He smiled at the end.

"But, just between you and me?" He smiled and I nodded.

"Yeah?" I spoke, gesturing for him to go on.

"I'm starting to fall for her."

--

shit luke