22

C A L U M  T H O M A S

*skip the meeting shit, idk a lot about those anyway lol*

I walked my way back to my office, when I walked in I saw Luke laughing with her and it somehow made my heart hurt because I know they will be together in the end.

"Oh, hi Cal!" They chorused and I just waved, no expression on my face.

"Are you okay?" Samantha asked, walking closer to me.

"Yeah, I'm just really like bored, this is my bored face." I said motioning to my face and she laughed.

"How's your meeting?"

"Fine."

"Can Luke stay here until my time finishes?"

"Okay."

"So, where were we? Oh right! There's this new game I learned the other day, it's called Mmm Fingers!"

"It really has 'Mmm' on the title?" Luke laughed.

"Yeah, look." She said gesturing him her phone. "Try it."

"How do you play this?" He asked and Samantha leaned over to him that their faces are a few inches away, Luke slightly blushed and moved a little away, I chuckled slightly at the view.

But deep inside, it hurts.

"You're just gonna hold the screen and avoid those spikey moving things," she explained as she demonstrate it to Luke who nodded in understanding.

"What's your high score?" He asked.

"1276." He smirked then scoffed.

"I'll beat that." Luke said in pure determination.

"Okay good luck." Samantha laughed.

"Thanks." Luke said sarcastically, rolling his eyes then getting focused on the game. Suddenly, Samantha stood up and walked towards me.

"Do you play any kind of games on your phone?" She suddenly spoke up and I shook my head.

"Oh and do you want to come over tonight for a movie marathon?"

"No, I can't go out or come over to my worker's houses." I said in my coldest tone possible that made her nodded her head and walk away, I feel a little bad about it though.

Sorry, Samantha but I need to maintain who I am.

-----

yeahyeahyeah short i'm so sorry i should go kms