50

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"What was that?" Calum asked, chuckling slightly as I pulled back, catching my breath.

"Something I wanted to do for weeks now." I smirked.

"You're an amazing kisser." He smiled, leaning in again.

"Woah, woah, woah. Easy tiger." I pulled back, teasing him. He bit his lip then laughed. "God, stop doing that." I shook my head smiling.

"Doing what?" He said innocently, raising his eyebrows then biting his lip.

"God, that's it." I mumbled kissing him again, he immediately replied with a kiss too, kissing me harder than before.

"Have I ever told you you're beautiful?" He mumbled in my lips that earned a giggle from me.

"Never heard that from you." I said and he pulled back, looking into my eyes then observing my face.

"Well, you're beautiful." He smiled then crashed his lips to mine.

"What's with the sudden kissing?" I raised my eyebrows after that kiss that seems like forever.

"I don't even know." He shook his head. "You started this, now I can't stop." He frowned.

"It's because I'm cool." I grinned and smashed my lips again to his.

"Why won't we continue this upstairs?" He smirked and I'm still really not my usual self, being a bit tipsy so I just nodded and let him lead me to the stairs.

"I thought we're gonna dance? We just made out in the middle of the dance floor. " I frowned and he chuckled.

We made our way to the uncrowded hallway and there's so much bedrooms. Calum opened a door and we got inside, then the door was closed and locked, his lips attacked mine again. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His hands travelled to my waist and thigh and I moaned at the feeling, he got the perfect entrance opportunity to my mouth and he explored it, right after our tongues battle, like it's our lives on the line.

"Calum," I moaned.

"God, you're gorgeous." He grunted then pulled out from the kiss and moved to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot and I felt like I was getting so weak and jelly.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso and continued our hot make ut session. He grabbed my bum to keep hold of me and walked towards the beds, laying me down there then hovering over me.

That's when I realized that it's going to happen, we're gonna do it.

"Are we doing this?" I panted, quite out of breath because of the kissing.

"Do you want to?" He mumbled in my neck and I rapidly nodded my head. "I have a condom, perfect." He smirked and kissed me again. I tangled my hands on his hair, tousling it and he smile on my lips. I pulled at little on it and he moaned.

"Keep doing that, it feels amazing." He chuckled.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows and stopped, he frowned. "You're such a baby."

"The first time I saw you, you we're totally wasted and like, poking on my abs." I laughed and he suddenly removed his shirt and I blushed. "You could do it again if you want, but the difference now is I don't have a shirt on." He smirked.

"Uh, no thanks." I mumbled blushing.

"You're such a baby." He mocked my tone then kissed my forehead. "And that's why I-" Then he stopped like he was like about to spill a secret.