29

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"Good morning! Rise and shine!" I heard Thomas' voice and I rubbed my eyes.

"What the hell, Thomas. Go away, I want to sleep."

"You fell asleep in the couch, so I brought you to your room."

"Thank you." I murmured then closing my eyes once again.

"But really, you need to wake up. Before your boyfriend comes."

"Dude, I told you Luke's not my boyfriend, I like someone else." I said absentmindedly then I shot my eyes open in realization of what I just said.

"You do? Huh?" Thomas smirked. "Tell me then."

"Uhm, it's no one, really." I blushed.

"If it's no one, you should tell me, since it's a no one." He said quoting the no one.

"Okay, the guy from the grocery store." I lied, but acting to sound convincing.

"Oh, really?" He said quite unconvinced.

"Never mind, okay?" I blushed hard.

"Oh, Samantha." He chuckled. "Come on, I've cooked breakfast."

"Yay! Breakfast!" I grinned running to the kitchen, Thomas following.

"You're a child." He chuckled crossing his arms leaning on the door frame.

"I know." I nodded then saw the new cooked pancakes. "God, did you know that I loooove pancakes?" I said emphasizing the love word.

"Yes- I mean no, just a hunch." He said scratching the back of his neck. I gave him a weird look but shrugged it off, began eating the pancake.

"God, this is pure heaven. You're a good cook." I said in pure happiness.

"Thanks." He blushed slightly and sat across me on the counter.

"You look beautiful in the morning." He suddenly compliments that made my cheeks turn pink.

"Just in the morning?" I joked, so he won't noticed me blushing over his compliment.

"No, I mean, every single second of the day."

"Wow, thanks." I said in a casual tone, trying not to sound like a teenage girl.

"Welcome." He grinned then suddenly we heard a knock. "Oh, there's Luke." He spoke up standing up, walking to the door.

I just don't want to go home just yet, I'm not ready to face Luke and talk about the whole situation.

"Hi." I breathed out as Luke entered the kitchen with Thomas, with an amount of space between them.

"Let's go home." Luke said in a quite indescribable tone.

"I'll just finish my meal..." I trailed off and began eating again, taking small bites, enjoying every piece of the food.

And wasting some time because as what I said, I'm not ready to face Luke.

After some minutes, I had my last bite and Luke immediately stood up.

"C'mon." He smiled lending out his hand for me to take. Which I did, I looked over to Thomas and waved goodbye. He just nodded with a smile then we got out of the house.

"You didn't even said good bye to Thomas." I stated and he just scoffed. "Luke, what is wrong with you?"

"You really want to know what's wrong with me?" He said in a challenging tone and I nodded.

"Of course, would I asked if I don't?" I said sarcastically, getting annoyed of Luke already.

"I'm fucking jealous, okay?" He finally said out and I gasped.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I like you, Samantha." Luke confirmed, sighing.

Shit.