14 ✔️

M A R I A S A M A N T H A

"Hey, babe." Emma greeted George with a kiss when we got to the frat house. I looked around the place, besides some people, the lights are dim and colorful, it's like what you see on movies.

The house is incredibly big, like super huge. There's a lot of people even if it's just 8 pm. Or I don't know, how does parties work exactly? Is there really a time for a party or it just starts any minute they want? Things are still confusing to me.

"Where are we going?" I shouted over the loud music as Cassie pulled me to somewhere.

"To our usual place in the frat house! The dining room!" She shouted back since the music was blasting out too loud.

I let her pull me to the direction we were going and I saw some familiar faces, Luke's friends.

But where is Luke?

"Who's this chick?" A bleach-haired boy asked wrapping an arm around Melissa's waist.

"This is Samantha, Samantha meet my boyfriend Michael."

"Oh, she's the nerd? Oh wow, you girls did a great job." A curly haired boy asked. "Hi Samantha, I'm Ashton Irwin." He smiled, his dimples showing and he extended his hand.

"Hi." I said shyly shaking his hand.

"You look different, stunning, gorgeous." Ashton complimented and my cheeks blushed at the sudden compliments.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"So, what do you want? Shots, vodka, gin or whatever?" He asked as we sit on the couch around this mini table.

"I'm uh...I don't drink." I mumbled shyly, blushing a little.

"What? Why?" Ashton asked, cocking his head to the side.

"I just don't, actually this is my first time going to a party." I admitted, feeling my cheeks flushing.

"Oh, uhm. Well, I suggest you to go for some shot and just ask more if you want." He smiled handing me a small glass which I assumed was shots. I looked at it and nervously brought it to my mouth slowly.

"Go, Sam! Go Sam!" They cheered.

I shut my eyes closed and finally drinking it, the thing tasted disgusting and it's scorching my throat but I wanted more. Is that weird for a first timer?

"One more!" I said after swallowing it all. They cheered and Ashton grabbed a bottle and started pouring on my glass.

"Sam, Sam." Melissa called and I turned to her direction. "Try this." She grinned giving me a cup of some alcohol.

And before I knew it, I was becoming tipsy because of trying brands of alcohol.

------

short sorry
i've been going into some situation lately, well, a heartbreak to be specific but i'l be fine, just give me some time because i'm getting a little like, out-of-the-mood to write right now.�