16

M A R I A S A M A N T H A

"Ow, fuck." I groaned as I opened my eyes then closed them again.

God, I hate hangovers.

My head is throbbing and my world was like spinning, my eyesight darkening for a few seconds, I blinked and blicked until it's back to normal and I held my head, I laid back on the bed and sighed.

"Samantha?" I heard Luke's voice coming towards me. I opened my left eye and saw him walking towards me, he sat on the side of my bed stroking my hair softly. I smiled and turned to him, hugging his legs. He chuckled.

"Here's some aspirin and water." He said pointing to the nightstand, I nodded. He got the aspirin and the glass of water, handing it over to me. I stood up and immediately took the aspirin.

"What happened?" I asked then I held my head again, It's throbbing more than the usual and it really hurts.

"Your boss came over last night and brought you here, saying he saw you at the party and you're really drunk." Luke chuckled.

My eyes widened.

"M-my boss? Mr. Hood?"

"Yes, last night you were calling him by his first name and you were like 'Calum, you have nice abs!'" He said mimicking my tone and I blushed.

"I-i said that? God, that's so embarrassing!" I facepalmed. "Shit, and I have job today, how will I even face him?" I groaned.

"Oh, and when he left you told me that you kissed Ashton and that you two almost had sex but then Calum came, you were really wasted." Luke told me chuckling slightly and I crossed my arms.

"It's not funny, Luke- wait, I kissed Ashton?! We almost had sex?!" I exclaimed and he nodded. "God, I would never show myself to him again." I hid my face in my small palms.

"Dude, it's okay, he's used to that. He's a player." He laughed, poking my cheeks and I pouted.

"Oh my god." I sighed.

"Oh shit, what time is it?"

"9 am."

"What?! I missed school." I almost cried, this is my first time missing school.

"It's okay, one absent won't hurt." Luke nudged me on the shoulder. "You need to rest, I'm sure you have some hangovers and your head hurts like hell." He smiled giving me a kiss on the forehead and I blushed.

"What was that for?" I asked as I watched him walking out of the door.

He turned to me and shrugged, smiling then finally leaving me alone in my room.

----

samantha y so dumb?
i'm updating this quite much since this is my priority in all of the things that i update. :---)
what's up my dudes? i still can't get over to the fact that zayn wasn't now a part of one direction.
oh and hAVE YOU HEARD HIS 'I WON'T MIND' DEMO? I ALMOST DIED
�