60

C A L U M  T H O M A S

"Oh, shit." I groaned. "My neck hurts."

I opened my eyes and looked around, the sun burning my eyes, it's morning, we slept on the floor.

"Hi." Samantha woke up, rubbing her eyes.

"We slept on the floor." I informed her.

"I know, dummy." She rolled her eyes.

We stood up from the floor and notices that I've slept in my boxers and she slept in my t-shirt and just her panties.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are?" I said with a posh accent and she blushed slightly.

"Oh my god, Calum it's like 10 am." She laughed and I winked. I wore some pants and she wore her usual shorts then we walked to the kitchen.

"What are we gonna eat?" She asked me and I shrugged. "Don't tell me you don't know how to cook."

"I don't."

"Wow, you need someone to live here with you or else you'll burn down your apartment." She chuckled searching in the compartments for food. "Live with me then." I spoke up and she gave me a serious look.

"Calum, I-i don't want to leave Luke alone. He's like my family." She mumbled and I nodded my head.

"He must be special." I mumbled and she was just silent. I can feel some awkwardness in the room.

"What do you have here?" She spoke up again, shifting topics, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"I don't know, a lot. I went to the grocery just 2 days ago." I sat on the counter watching her as she look on the stocks of food in the kitchen. I'm still thinking though why she can't leave Luke.

"Wow, you have a lot of hotdogs here." She mumbled as she opened the freezer.

"I know how to cook hotdogs so I bought a lot of em." I smiled, feeling proud that I can cook hotdogs.

"Then why don't you cook some for our breakfast?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Are you challenging me Ms. Johnsons?" I raised my eyebrows, smirking.

"I may be or may be not, Mr. Hood." She said playfully. "But seriously, cook something or else I'll starve to death."

"You're being exaggerated." I scoffed and walked towards her as she stood by the refrigerator. "Give me a kiss first." I pouted.

"Calum, I haven't even toothbrushed yet."

"It's alright." I smiled like an excited child. "Please?"

"Alright." She sighed pecking on my lips. "Now go cook me something." She chuckled, walking to the counter sitting there.

I put a pan and opened the fire, pouring some amount of oil in the pan and waited for it to heat up. While waiting, I cut little lines on the hotdogs and Samantha laughed at me. "What?"

"Nothing, you look so innocent when cooking." She continued laughing.

"You look so iinocent when butt naked." I talked back, smirking and she suddenly stopped laughing.

"Shut up." She frowned.

"What? I have to come with something." I laughed. "Uhm, Samantha there's something I wanna ask you."

"Yes?" She said, putting her chin in her palm.

"Why can't you leave Luke?" I asked, trying not to sound jealous.

"I...it's a long story, Calum." She sighed, burying her face in her hands.

"I have time." I said softly as I put the hotdogs on the pan.

"Luke. His parents died when he was 12, I was his only friend when we were young. No one was there to adopt him, he was so alone. He don't want to go to some adoption house, he was so scared. I begged my parents to adopt him, he was such a good person so my parents agreed. He owed my family ever since. I treated him as my own brother because I don't have any other siblings." She explained, fiddling with her fingers as she did so. I just nodded, my eyes focused on the hotdogs on the pan. "I just can't leave him alone because I don't want him to feel the pain and fear of being alone again. I love him so much."

"Oh." I mumbled nodding my head, I put the hotdogs on a plate and put it in the middle of the counter, grabbing a chair sitting across her.

There's one thing I realized about Samantha, even though I was now here she would still never abandon Luke or will leave him alone no matter the circumstances.

"I've got an idea." I grinned then she looked up to me. "I'll have you on Mondays and Tuesdays, he'll have you on Wednesdays and Thursdays, I'll have you on Friday's and Saturdays and he can have you on Sundays."

"What am I, a toy?" She laughed. "I don't know, Cal. Your house is 10 minutes away from mine."

"I understand." I murmured poking my hotdog with a fork.

"Then you could just go here whenever you want, you're always welcome here." I smiled.

"Will do." She said and walked towards me. "Thank you for understanding, Calum." She smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you." I said softly and she chuckled.

"I love you too."

—-

the end?

This is v v v v shitty i'm sorry I don't know how to finish it

but there's epilogue coming up aye