41

(listen to just a little bit of your heart by arianagrande while reading bc why not?) (i'm listening to it while writing this) (oh and i just knew that song was written by harry freaking styles like wth omg) (okay enough of my shit)

L U K E  R O B E R T

"Oh, god finally." I sighed as I laid her carefully in the couch.

My back hurts, but it's fine, I'll do anything, everything for her. I sat on the couch as I catch my breath from walking and carrying her, I stare to her as little snores escaped her mouth.

The same questions repeated in my mind. Why don't she like me? Am I not enough? What do Calum have that I don't?

I'm practically a fool for her, I'm falling hard for her and I can't do nothing about it. Will she ever love me more than as a best friend? As a brother? All I wanted is to be loved, by her, but it seems like there's no chance.

All I want is just a little bit of her heart, just a little bit is all I'm asking for. I'm fine with the little bit of attention she could give me, a little bit of appreciation to my efforts. She can't seem to see me, because all she want is Calum.

Should I let her go? I just can't love another, you know? My mind and heart is occupied by her, only Samantha.

"Luke?" She mumbled standing up.

"Are you okay? You need anything?" I asked and she held her head. "I'll get you some aspirin."

"Thank you." She said with a small smile, I immediately made my way to the kitchen and got some aspirin from the mini compartment and a glass of water.

"Here." I handed her the glass and the medicine that she quickly took and drank all the water at once.

I looked at her as she shut her eyes, maybe the headache attacking, the pain attacking her.

"Are you okay now?" I asked worriedly and she nodded.

"A little, have you slept? It's like-" she looked on her phone. "-1:30 am."

"It's fine." I sent a small smile. "I'm alright."

"You sure?" She smiled and gave me a hug. "Thank you for everything, Luke. For everything you've done for me."

"You're welcome." I sighed.

"Just always remember that I love you, okay? No matter what happens."

"I love you too." I replied shortly.

"I'll go to my room, huh? You better sleep too, we have classes tomorrow." She chuckled and patted my back, leaving me alone in the living room with my thoughts.

I can't tell her that I love her more than she could ever think, I can't confess because I know I'll just get rejected by her. She'll never love me as much as I love her, she'll never feel the same. Well, being loved as a friend slash sibling is better than not being loved at all, right?

Sad but true. They're right, the truth really hurts.

Samantha and I will never be a thing.

—-

poorlukei feel u, i feel ur pain :—(

butrlly, i'm obsessed with just a little bit of your heart.