47

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"Are you coming tonight?" Melissa asked me as she closed her locker, holding her books close to herself.

"Who's party is it now?" I laughed, still can't believe they always have a party to attend to.

"You know Niall, right?" She asked and I nodded super slowly, then nodding in a normal pace when realized who is Niall.

"Calum's business partner?"

"Yeah, his friend, Zayn Malik, will have a party. A party because he's engaged with his girlfriend. Too bad though, that Zayn dude is hot." She explained and I nodded.

"Okay, so what do Zayn relate with you guys for attending his party?"

"Just attending. We don't know him personally."

"Wow." I laughed.

"He announced that his party will be a public party, anyone could come."

"And how did you know?" Melissa's skills are really impressing. Wow.

"Facebook, Twitter. Samantha, duh. Do you even use those?"

"Not much." I admitted.

"Wow, you really need a life." She shook her head laughing. "So, are you going?"

"Yeah, okay pick me up at home at- wait what time is the party?"

"7:30."

"Okay, pick me up at 7." I grinned and she smiled.

"Okay, so... See you later! I gotta go to my next class." She smiled before walking away.

I got my book and went to my class, good thing I have Calum in my Philosophy class and we sit next to each other.

"Hey." He greeted when he saw me approaching.

"Hi." I smiled. "What's up?"

"Nothing much, why are you late?"

"I'm not late." I retorted. "The teacher isn't even here yet."

"No, I mean like, you're always 10 minutes advanced and not you're 5 minutes late from your usual routine." He explained and I nodded.

"I had a talk to Melissa, about going to a party." I informed and he widened his eyes.

"Again? Wow. You're partying too much." He frowned.

"It's part of my everyday life I guess, it's not that bad." I shrugged.

"What if you lose your virginity there?"

"Shh!" I covered his mouth. "Someone might hear you!" I whisper-yelled. "And no, I'm not that wasted to do such a thing, I regretted the first time I got so wasted and almost had sex with Ashton." I scoffed.

"I'm just concerned, Samantha." He said with a small smile. "Always take care, okay?"

"I will." I grinned. "Oh, hey I was about to tell you something." I remembered that I was gonna tell him who I like.

"And that is?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm ready to tell you who I like." I smiled. He positioned himself properly in his seat and turned his whle body to my direction. "Just promise me one thing first?"

"I won't tell any living soul, I promise." He smiled widely, putting out his little finger and I intertwined mine.

"Fuck, god, sorry I really can't tell you. Tomorrow, I promise I'll tell you." I grinned and he frowned.

"I hate you."

"Tomorrow, I promise." I grinned and he rolled his eyes. That exact moment Mr. Harper came and we stood silent.

——

hA! i have a plan so she won't tell him ;—) i already made the chapter and that chapter is my favorite.