21

L U K E  R O B E R T

"Who are you looking for?" The girl asked, she has a 'Janine' tag.

"I'm looking for Mr. Hood's PA."

"Samantha?"

"Yes, maam."

"She's at Mr. Hood's room in 3rd floor, first room. You won't be confused though there's a 'Mr. Hood' sign on the door." She explained and I nodded.

"Thank you so much." I smiled and nodded.

"My pleasure."

I went straight to the room without even knocking, as I barged in, Samantha turned her head to my direction and she immediately smiled.

"Luke!" She grinned running towards me giving me a hug. "I thought you wouldn't come!"

"Why won't I? Plus, I'm bored at home." I snorted and she laughed. "Where's Calum?"

"On a meeting." She answered showing me his schedule that is on the folder she is holding.

Comfortable silence wrapped us, I really want to tell her about the bet that Michael and Ashton made but I'm nervous, I don't want to break my promise to my friends.

They are my only guy friends at school, they are the reason why I'm known at school, why am I on the soccer team, I owe them my life at school but Samantha? She's my life, my everything, we share our deepest secrets, and she is always by my side in every situation, sad or happy. God, should I-

"Luke?" She snapped me out of my thoughts and I shook my head. "What's wrong?" She asked, worried.

"Nothing, nothing." I sent a small smile.

"You look...spaced out." She chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, just a little lost in thoughts." I mumbled. "Where's Thomas by the way?"

"I don't know haven't seen him today." She shrugged.

"Oh." I nodded then silence wrapped us again.

"Samantha?"

"Yes, Luke?"

"What do you think about bets?" I asked, I almost stuttered, she held her chin as she thought.

"What kind of bet?" She asked.

"Uh, like, a bet for who gets to kiss her first, those kind of bets." I replied, and made up some kind of example.

"Of course I will get mad, that is so immature." She answered truthfully. "Why'd you asked?"

"Just saw in a movie." I lied, biting my bottom lip.

"Speaking of movies, let's do a movie marathon sometime." She grinned, her eyes lighting up in happiness. I know how she loved movies.

"Yeah, sure. When?" I grinned, ruffling my hair.

"Tonight? I have downloaded like, 5 new movies. Oh, and episodes of iZombie!" She squealed.

"That would be fun." I smiled.

"Yeah it will be." She grinned.

----

hahaha filler sorry

i just finished reading kik and oh mY GOD IT'S AMAZING Bye