34

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

I woke up quite early today, a bit feeling incomplete because it's not my usual mornings. Luke's not here. He's gonna be in the hospital for 3 more days for healing.

I should go and fix, I'll buy Luke breakfast and then I'll go to school. I've been missing my classes lately.

Before I go to the bathroom to do my daily morning rituals, I grabbed my phone to check for messages. There was 1 from Thomas, 2 from Cassie and 1 from Michael. Wait, from Michael? Why would he even text me?

First, I opened Michael's, curiosity is getting the best of me.

Michael : why r u not in school yesterday? - Mel

Me : oh, sorry, got in a lot of things. :)

Then I went to Cassie's.

Cassie : Where were you? You've been MIA lately. :/

Cassie : I heard Luke got in an accident, and you'll come later this afternoon for a visit, can I come? :D :*

Me : sorry, got in a lot of things lately, and sure, you can come by. :)

Then to the last, Thomas'. I'm sure though it was just a goodmorning text or whatever.

Thomas :i haven't went to Luke's yesterday. i'm sorry, but i'll be coming this morning maybe because i'm not available in the afternoon. Calum told me everything. hope Luke's going to be alright.

Me : you're going this morning? what time?

Thomas : 7 sharp.

Me : okay then, i'll be coming too. wait for mee

Thomas : okay. you better be quick or i'm gonna leave your sorry ass. i don't want to be late.

Me : wow ok

I rolled my eyes and put my phone on the nightstand then going to the bathroom.

The fresh water come rushing on my naked body, every single thing and happenings from yesterday flashbacked in my mind.

Luke confessed, kissed me, Thomas' texts, Ashton's calls, Luke in the hospital, me in the office, everything. Things quite got different and weird lately, I wonder what will happen next.

I quickly changed clothes and got to the nearest McDonalds to buy some burger and fries, also a big mac for Luke. I mumbled a quick 'thank you' and gave her the money for what I've bought then got out of the hospital, it's 6:51 now so I rushed and hailed a taxi to go to Luke's. I went to Room 359 and when I opened it I saw a bored looking Luke.

"Hi," I said softly, chuckling and he looked at my way. "good morning, sunshine."

"Hey." He smiled. "I'm fucking bored."

"You don't look so." I said sarcastically giving him his food.

"Oh thank God. I hate hospital foods." He sighed and grabbed the food in my hands, taking a bite on it. "Ugh, I love McDonalds."

"I have mine too." I grinned taking out my burger and fries.

"Why didn't you bought big mac to yourself?" He asked sitting up on his bed.

"I like regular burger and fries." I said simply, shrugging.

"Hi, am I late?" Thomas suddenly barged in the room.

"Hi." I grinned widely and look over to Luke, he was looking at me then to Thomas.

"Hey." Luke smiled.

"How are you? Sorry I haven't visited yesterday." He sat beside me on the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine, thank you." Luke laughed.

——

filler ha ha forgive me