13 ✔️

C A L U M T H O M A S

"Where's your PA?" My secretary Janine asked.

"She has uhm...business to do. She told me." I mumbled and she nodded. There was a few moments of silence before she pulled out some folders from the bunch of shit she was holding.

"Sir, there's some papers that your dad gave me, saying you should sign them all." She said giving me some folders and I just nodded.

"Okay, get out. I'll just call you when I'm done." I said coldly and she followed, closing the door gently as she left.

Why do Calum have to be so strict? So cold? I can't live freely here in my office. I always have to put up this asshole facade and even I am getting tired of myself.

And when I'm Thomas I can be anything I want to be. Just the sad thing is I don't have a lot of friends because I'm such a nerd at school but that's fine. As long as I got Samantha and Luke on my side. They're the best I've known, not judgey and all, they're nice to be with.

Though honestly, I'm a little jealous of Luke though because he gets to live with her, be with her anyway and anytime of the day. That reminds me of what he told me.

He's falling for her.

That just proves that I don't have a chance with Samantha. Even I am Calum or I am Thomas.

I'm not homosexual or anything but who can say no or reject an attractive boy like Luke Hemmings? Right? I don't know if I should really give up on her or what. Should I make a move or what?

God, this is making me crazy.

I shook my head and continued signing on the papers where my name is imprinted. The life of being the CEO. Well, it's not usually this easy I'm just not bombarded with the actual responsibilities yet.

They say I'm literally one of the luckiest man living because I have everything. Money, intelligence, great parents, great company, biggest business and some other sort of stuff.

Well, they're wrong. I don't have everything. I guess no one really lives the perfect life. There's always something that's missing. Or maybe no one just really have some contentment.

But really, I don't have everything. I don't have friends, a girlfriend, a person that loves me truly by who I really am. I just got friends by being Thomas, which is a good idea that I did. But there's still people hating on Thomas because he's such a nerd.

Plus, this girl I really fancy might like Luke well, as what I say, who wouldn't like Luke? He's literally the cool boyfriend anyone would have.

"Janine!" I called and she immediately got in. I handed her the folders.

"Sir, your private investigator Danny gave this to me and been told to give this to you."

"Thank you."

I immediately opened the folder, I hired an investigator to investigate about Samantha, to her whereabouts this night.

Danny was awesome, he got the complete address and even the name and relatives of the boy. His name is George Wilson, boyfriend of Emma Mason that is a friend of Melissa Roberts and new founded friend of Samantha.

"Janine, I need to go, just tell my dad, okay? I just need to go to this party." I informed Janine since my PA is not here, she's gonna do the most of the job.

I'm still thinking if I should go there with my usual Calum self or the nerdy Thomas one?

----

I am quite sure that I'm gonna regret writing this thing after a year or two.

This is sooooo lame and soooocliche?