06 ✔

M A R I A S A M A N T H A

"Samantha!" I heard Luke called me from afar, I turned and saw him still in his football uniform. A few girls swooning as he walk by, and other giving me glares. Well, that isn't new. I sighed and opened my locker.

"Oh, hey Luke. What's up?" I smiled and finally turning to his direction with still books and notebooks in my arms. I turned back to my locker and carefully placed the things I'm holding.

"We're still gonna have lunch together, right?" He asked panting, his hands on his knees as he sigh to catch his breath. I chuckled and slowly closed my locker and turned my whole body to him.

"Yeah, but Thomas will be with us, is that okay?" I asked him, he nodded, his eyes shut close as he continue panting. "Are you not gonna change clothes first?" I raised my eyebrow and  crossed my arm. "You're sweaty as fuck boy."

"Later, we have one hour vacant time, Mrs. Brooks is absent." He informed and I nodded, Luke shrugging the thought of changing off his mind.

"So we can have early lunch time?" I asked excitedly, my mood change when it comes to food, and I know a lot will relate, plus, I'm really hungry. I didn't take my breakfast this morning.

"I don't know, Sam, I'll just text you I need to go, I'm gonna go and have some training before lunch time." He smiled and patted my head, I liked it when he does that though.

"Okay." I mumbled and Luke ran away, some other girls followed his moves as he ran to the direction he's supposed to go.

Typical girls, well, I'm not gonna deny, Luke really is attractive, even if sometimes is a jerk. But that's okay, he's still my best friend. I met Luke on middle school, he's a very nice guy in class, everyone liked him, plus with his so-cool fringe.

I don't even know why he befriended me. I'm the girl that no one barely notices, I'm just always alone with my pocket books or novels, reading alone. Since one day he talked to me then we've been friends ever since.

Luke's a very nice person, he is still now, but sometimes he acts differently when he is with his famous friends, the other football players, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin, one of the best players in our university.

I'm happy that Luke acts around me like his normal cheerful, joker self. But sometimes, like I said, he's being a little bit of a jerk.

Well, I guess I'll just go and read while wait for Luke since I don't have anything to do before lunch time. I got a John Sparks novel from my locker then went back to the room.

I wonder where is Thomas? I haven't seen him this morning. I sat on the back of the room near the window, and started reading. Some minutes later, someone spoke.

"Samantha?" It called, I looked up and saw Thomas with his hair flat down on his head and his cute nerdy glasses.

"Hi, Thomas. Where have you been? Haven't seen you this morning." I laughed then he sat down beside me.

"Uh, I just needed to do some things at home so I got late and didn't attended the first class, but I attended the second class, we aren't on the same class, you're in World History and I was n Physics, so, uhm, yeah sorry..." He trailed off. 

Thomas is cute when he rambles.

"Oh, okay then. No it's fine. All matters is now you're here with me and I'm not alone." I smiled, which he returned and we started talking about this novel I was reading.

  ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 

i don't believe it i've heard one direction sing live i'm so happy.
they had a 2 day concert in our country and on the second day i stayed outside the concert ground, i cna still hear it tho, bc it's an open concert