58

C A L U M  T H O M A S

"Thank you." I smiled at the girl and she left me alone in my new apartment.

There's a lot that happened this week, I quitted my job, my father told me that he won't be recognizing me as his son anymore because I'm such an embarrassment.

Well, what could I do? All I wanted is to be free.

My mother on the other side, still loves me and talks to me sometimes on the phone and kept sending me some money, but I have my money on my own.

Since I can't live in our house anymore, I packed and Niall volunteered that he will be letting me live in his place until I found or earn money that is enough for me to buy myself an apartment. Since my mother is giving me money, and I found a job, that is enough for me and gives me the enough money that I can use for my everyday living, I bought myself an apartment.

I know that I can live alone, I know I can be independent, so now I am doing it, and my mother said that she is so proud of me. She said that she knew I can do things more than what I expected, and she said she'll be helping me with my apartment and buy me some furniture.

I put my bags on the floor of my new apartment and I explored around, it was not big, not small either, but it's enough for me. The walls are still white and there's some few furniture, I'll buy some things next week when I get my salary.

But one thing that is I'm really happy about is, she is now my girlfriend. The girl that I'm just stalking back then is now my girlfriend. That makes up for all the pain and hardships that I've encountered for this week.

I've done things for her, I quitted my job, being a CEO in my father's company. Well, I wanted to quit a long time ago but I can't tell me dad, I'm scared. Samantha. She made me stronger, to fight for what I want, to be free. She surely changed me. Speaking of Samantha, I just received a text from her.

Sam : Just got home, Ashton taught me a lot about artists and bands. Let's listen some of the albums some time? Are you free? :—-)

Me : I just got on my apartment. You can come over if you want. I'll text you the address.

Sam : Sure, I'll be in there in 10.

I texted her my address and smiled to myself dreamily. I really still can't believe that she's mine and I'm hers now, this is a lot to take in.

I laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling, since I have nothing to do. I still haven't bough television and some shit, all I have is my gadgets, my clothes and some other things that I got from my bedroom. Maybe one day I might go home to get all of my stuff and move it here.

A knock was heard on the door and I immediately stood up to walk over there to open it.

"Hi." I smiled as I saw the petite girl I really loved, she immediately gave me a hug, I snuggled my face on the crook of her neck and smelled her. Even though it's night and she came to some places she still manages to smell amazing.

She pulled out of the hug and cupped my cheeks kissing me, I put my hands on her waist and her hands drifted it's place to my neck.

"God, I missed you." I moaned in her mouth and she chuckled.

"Already? We saw each other like, 3 hours ago." She giggled and tangled her little fingers in my hair.

"No, I mean I missed kissing you." I admitted and she smiled.

"Well, me too." She smiled and kissed me again.

"You know what? Why won't we continue this in my bedroom?" I smirked and she did too.

"Good idea." She agreed and took off her heels, jumping on my wrapping her legs on my torso, kissing me again.

——

ha ha ha no smut sorry, i'm bad with it so i won't do another like ew hahahaha