32

M A R I A S A M A N T H A

"Luke?" I called throughout the house right after I got out of my room.

The house was silent, and it scares me. I hate silence, when I'm alone. All I could hear is the creaking of the stairs and floors that I step on.

"Luke?" I called once again but still no reply. Is he sleeping? I haven't checked his room yet.

I made my way to Luke's room to find nothing but scattered clothes and some more mess, but I found this paper on top of his bed and I sighed.

'Got out to clear my head. Be back in an hour or so. - L.H.'

Where is he going? I need to find Luke. Before I got out of the house, my phone vibrated and it was Ashton Irwin. Should I answer? The bet rolled on my mind.

Wait, what if it's important? Ugh, okay, I'm gonna answer.

"Hello?" I almost squeaked because of the nervousness to talk to Ashton again.

"Sam," he breathed out. "It's about Luke."

"What about him?" I said, my voice showing urgency and he heard Ashton panted and a little bit of whimpering. "Ashton, what about Luke?" I repeated sternly.

"He's...he's in the hospital."

"What?" I gasped. "Why?" I almost cried.

"He got into an accident, he got hit by a car." Ashton said, his voice croak and I know he's crying.

"What hospital? I'll be there." I said, wiping my tears, I should be going and not wasting my time crying.

"I'll text you the address and the room number."

"Okay." I replied and hang up. I waited patiently for the text and I immediately got into a taxi.

"Can you take me to this address please." I asked and showed the driver to the address Ashton texted and he nodded.

My hands fidgeted as the taxi goes, I'm getting anxious and I need to see Luke like right now. After a few minutes we got to the hospital and I looked at the room number Ashton texted.

"Where is 359?" I asked to the receptionist.

"Luke Hemmings?"

"Yes, maam." I breathed out.

"Third floor, 3rd room to the left."

"Thank you." I smiled and ran to the elevator. I'm really like, shaking right now. I wonder how is Luke? I'm really nervous.

"Samantha." I saw Ashton when the elevator door opened.

"Ashton." I breathed out.

He gave me a hug, I slightly cringed but I shouldn't be thinking of that at the moment.

"Where's Luke?" I pulled out of the hug politely, not trying to offend Ash.

"C'mon." He nodded his head and led me to his room.

When he opened the door Luke is lying on the bed, eyes bruised and his arm full of blue and violet bruises.

"Luke." I cried hugging him, he suddenly moves and I looked, he opened his eye and smiled when he saw me there.

"What are you doing here?" He slightly chuckled and I can feel the vibration on his chest because I'm holding it.

"Luke what happened to you?" I said looking at his face and his arms.

"It was my fault, I'm a little tipsy when I-"

"You got drunk?" I raised my eyebrows and he chuckled.

"No, just tipsy."

"That still means you drank liquor, Luke." I sighed deeply and he smiled cheekily.

"I love youuu." He said like a child.

"I love you too." I sighed.

"Are you two finally together?" Ashton asked and I shook my head.

"I love Luke as a friend, he knows that." I explained and he nodded.

"Are you feeling okay now?" I asked him, ruffling his hair and he chuckled slightly. "You seem happy."

"Yes, and because you visited me."

"Ill just go out for a while,� Ashton excused and I nodded.

Luke suddenly grinned wildly and poked my cheek.

"Why wouldn't I?" I smiled weakly.

"Because you don't like me." He pouted. He seriously is drunk and just lying.

"Luke," I practically whined and he chuckled.

"I love you but not as what you think, you're like my bestest best friend." I explained sighing.

"I know." He said softly.

"Luke, who got you in this accident?" I asked him and he shrugged. "You didn't saw who? You're such an ass."

"Thank you." He giggled.

I rolled my eyes.

�I�m going to ask Ashton, okay? Just wait.� I smiled and stood up, going to the door but it opened, revealing Ashton.

�Hey, dude I was about to ask you something-�

"It was me." Ashton suddenly spoke up. �I�m the one responsible for this.�

----

Unedited ooooh

longest chapter i have ever written in this story hey hey hey achievement *clap clap clap*

how u doin my babe? :--)

thank you for still reading my shitty story aye

oh and they say 1D isn't on modest management anymore, the first thing that came on my mind was oMFG LARRY WILL BE OUT SOON. LOL

oh and do you want a smut chapter? please answer

wow that rhymed

but still i need your answer

comment pls thnx