08 ✔️

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"Thomas, Luke. Luke, Thomas." I gestured as I introduced them to each other, the two just nodded in greeting.

A lot of people are looking at our table, well there's no wonder why, because the famous Luke Hemmings is with some 2 nerds.

"Nice to finally meet you, Thomas." Luke smiled and Thomas again nodding instead of saying something. I guess that's just how he is.

A few seconds later he opened his mouth to speak.

"The pleasure is mine." Thomas smiled.

I smiled.

I looked at the two boys as they chat about some things, like sports, tv series, bands, and stuff.

"Today is your first day with Mr. Hood later, right?" Luke asked me with a concern tune, Thomas looked at me then to Luke.

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous though." I smiled weakly and Thomas chuckled, and patted my back in a comforting way.

"It's gonna be okay, Calum is a good person." Thomas assured, then added a smile, for some reason that calmed me.

"Just call me when you need anything, okay?" Luke smiled and patted my head, as if I'm just his sibling. Cutie.

Thomas was just silent looking at the both of us.

"Luke!" Someone called from behind me, I turned and saw Melissa. My eyes widened then I turned again to our table looking at Thomas.

"Why are you here?" Luke asked like he was annoyed.

"Michael was calling you from over there." She said and Luke nodded sighing.

"Stay here, okay?" He whispered to me before walking away.

"Hi." Melissa spoke once again, sitting on where Luke was sitting before.

"'Hi' me?" I asked, pointing to myself. A little stuttering.

Well, I am nervous. The famous Melissa is talking to me, this is new and weird, what did I do?

"Of course you, I'm Melissa." She smiled handing out her petite hand to me, I looked at her hand then shook hands with her.

"I'm Samantha." I smiled.

"I know, Luke has told us so much about you, you seem cool so, you should hang out with me sometime." She smiled then flipped her hair, her eyes not leaving mine.

"Oh, uhm. Sure." I mumbled then looked at Thomas, he just shrugged, giving me a "you should go for it" look.

"Are you free later?" She asked excitedly. "I would like to take you somewhere."

"Uhm, sorry I have a job to go to."

"Go, I'll just excuse you to Calum." Thomas spoke up, sounding a bit excited seeing me befriending Melissa.

"Are you sure? But it's my first day-"

"It'll be fine, he will understand." Thomas nodded, smiling.

I raised my eyebrows.

"You're really sure about that?" I asked again.

"Samantha, he said it will be fine. What's with you and Calum anyway? Calum is the CEO at the Hood's company, right?"  Melissa nosily asked.

"Yes, he is my brother." Thomas calmly answered.

"I didn't know Calum had a brother." Melissa mumbled.

"There's a lot about the Hoods that you don't know." Thomas said, standing up and walking away.

"What's wrong qith that boy?" Melissa raised her eyebrows. "Anyways, meet you later here in the cafeteria at 3 then we are going to a very nice place." She smiled then standing up, leaving me all alone.

--------

hi ma bitchezz.

i think i'm gonna update this always then leaving the boys on hold because i love writing this. are you guys loving this book like i do?