51

C A L U M  T H O M A S

I smiled as I opened my eyes then closed them again, the flashbacks from last night flooded on my mind. I didn't even regretted every second of it. It was actually the happiest night of my life. It might be a one-time thing, though.

I can't have a girlfriend, my parents will be so disappointed. It's hard to be a successful CEO's son. You should be just minding on business and wasn't supposed to have a girlfriend because it will distract you on your track. That is just a load of bullshit.

I don't care though, we could hide, have a secret relationship, plus she is my PA, we are always together, and she is my best friend at school.

I finally rose up from my bed and went straight to the kitchen, where my parents are sitting, my mother texting on her phone and my father reading a newspaper. I sighed and sat across them, letting our housemaid to prepare my breakfast and my usual hot chocolate, I put my phone in the table, not minding it for a while.

"Calum." My dad started to speak and I looked at him, sipping on my tea. "What is this?" He said in a calm tone but I think it's some bad news.

"What is what?" I asked then he showed me a headline my eyes widened as I saw the picture and the title of the article.

'Famous CEO with a mysterious girl?!'

What the serious fuck? Who even got that picture? It was me smiling at her holding hands, walking to the car.

My father gave me the newspaper and I started to read for the further details.

'Calum Hood (19) and Samantha Johnsons, (18) going out from a celebration party of the young CEO's friend, holding hands, smiling at each other, who is this mystery girl? Is this Calum Hood's first ever girlfriend?'

"Calum, who is this?" My dad said with gritted teeth.

Oh, shit. This is gonna be bad.

"A friend, no, actually my PA." I said calmly.

"Why are you with her?"

"She's drunk so I'm taking her to her home." I said, my head lowered down, my mother just busy not minding us both.

"You know you shouldn't be having a girlfriend, right?" He said, his voice slightly raised and I cringed.

"She isn't my girlfriend, Dad. She's just my friend, my PA."

"You shouldn't even having friends in the first place, those will just ruin your future. You should be friends with someone like Niall." He said now his voice high and I am just looking at the window, my eyebrows scrunched together in annoyance.

"Fire her." His voice suddenly came back to normal and I looked at him.

"Dad, no she has no other job-"

"Fire her. Don't make me repeat myself again." He spat.

"Dad no-"

My father grabbed my phone and typed something. Oh, no what is he doing-

"Dad, give me my phone."

"Okay, fine it's all yours." He said and stood up, leaving me and my mother alone in the table.

I looked at my phone and saw what she texted to Samantha. Well shit.

Thomas is my only chance to be close to her, speaking of that, I should get ready and go to school so I could talk to her. But I can't tell her the truth.

Shit. I'll find a way.