07 ✔

L U K E  R O B E R T

"I just noticed, you're friends with that nerd?" Michael said in a shocked tone and I raised my eyebrows. I looked at the direction he is looking and it was at Samantha, getting a book from her locker.

We are now taking a short break before the training begins in 10 minutes. It's not really required today, but football is life.

"And so? She's my best friend since middle school." I smiled, remembering moments with Samantha back in middle school. 

"You're best friends with her? Since when?" Ashton laughed in mockery, I frowned.

"Since middle school." I repeated, sighing. "You just noticed?"

The boys nodded.

"She looked...low class, you know? She's-"

"When you get to know her, she's a nice girl, I swear." I defended, I hate it when people talk shit about Sam.

"Oooh, Lukey's defending her!" Ashton and Michael chorused.

"Admit it, you like her, don't you?" Ashton giggled like a little girl and I widened my eyes at him.

"Ew, Ash you look like a teenage girl fangirling over boybands." I said in nausea then they broke into fits of laughter.

"No, seriously, do you like her?"

"No." I said sternly.

"You know, I think you're right, she seems nice. We should talk to the girls and ask them to befriend her." Michael said out loud.

"No, please." I breathed out.

"Why? Don't you want her to have friends? It's like you're her only friend." Ashton raised his eyebrows.

"She has Thomas."

"What? The other nerd?" Michael and Ashton laughed loud, clutching unto their stomach.

"God, guys you're so mean." I pouted, then sigh. Ah, my friends are hopeless.

"I mean like, have friends that are not nerds." Michael chuckled. "I'll talk to Melissa and the gang." He added and I sighed.

"It will be okay, Luke. She will have fun with the girls. Plus, you know, she needs to live a little and stop being a loner." Ashton patted my back and I just looked at him and Michael.

Melissa? Just no.

Melissa is Michael's girlfriend for 3 weeks now. She is the most popular girl in school, with her short skirts, cleavage-showing tops, 5-inch heels, super thick make up and her always-perfect looking blond hair. Melissa's group of friends are the queens in this school, they rule all of the girls' population. But they've never done anything to Samantha, well, Samantha's invisible to everyone, everyone expect me. And Thomas.

I wonder, what's Thomas' deal anyway? Does he like her? I may be a jerk sometimes but I care a lot about Samantha, she's like my little sister. That's what I think about her.

But why is it like this?

I think it's much more, much more than a sister.

  ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 

oops? lol, wassup guys.
i sTILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT I'VE HEARD ONE DIRECTION LIVE IT WAS SO UNBELIEVABLE, I FEEL LIKE I'M DREAMING IT'S JUST PURE PERFECTION.