18

L U K E R O B E R T

"You guys could be the cutest thing ever!" Melissa squealed, clapping her hands. "Luke, do you like her? Be honest!"

"No!" I squeaked and Samantha laughed.

"Yeah, he doesn't. Luke and I are like the bestest of friends." She smiled looking up to me, I smiled back.

"That's true." I agreed.

I internally frowned. That's true, nothing more, nothing less.

We are now going to some shop because Cassie said she wanted some new shoes- heels. We are now going through the entrance.

"Oh and Samantha? You should buy your own heels!" Cassie grinned.

"Uh, next time maybe." She said simply, fiddling with her fingers.

"C'mon, please?"

"Okay, fine." She breathed out.

She was pulled by Cassie to the aisle of the heels, Melissa following happily.

Girls, typical.

"Luke, Luke." Michael nudged my shoulder.

"What's with the whisper?" I chuckled turning to the two boys.

"Uh, we need to tell you something..." Ashton trailed off and I raised my eyebrow.

"But you need to promise us one thing first..." Michael added and I slightly chuckled. They're like kids.

"What is it?"

"Don't get mad at us or tell anybody, no matter what."

"Okay." I nodded.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"We made a bet." Ashton started, looking over to Michael, maybe for him to continue.

"We made a bet of if this girl popped her cherry tonight Ashton gets $1000 within that night, and I get $1000 if he lose." Michael explained.

"This girl is a virgin, so if I did, it'll be a win-win." Ashton added.

"Oh my god guys, that's ridiculous." I laughed. "Who's the girl?"

"Promise us you won't get mad?"

"Swear." I grinned.

"Samantha." They both said in unison and I suddenly became frozen.

I don't know what to do, I had some mixed feelings, madness and the feeling of not getting mad at to these dicks.

"Wow." I breathed out, choosing not to be mad because it didn't happened, why would I be mad? Calum saved her. I would be mad if it really did happened.

"You're not mad or anything?" Ashton said in bemusement and I shook my head.

"No, it didn't happened, right? Calum saved her virginity." I chuckled.

"Yeah, right. And I payed Michael $1000 because I lose." Ashton groaned.

We got into fits of laughter that's when the girls came back.

"Look at this, Luke!" Samantha came running to me, showing me some TOMS and a black colored heels.

"That's nice, Sam." I smiled then look over to the boys. They looked at me then imaginarily zipped their mouths, signaling for me to keep that a secret, I nodded.

I looked over to the two girls and they have like, 3 or 4 colored heels in hand.

"C'mon, let's pay them!" Melissa chortled and the two girls followed her to the counter, us boys in the back, following them.

"Don't tell her that, okay? We'll get screwed." Michael chuckled, whispering in my ear.

"I won't, I won't." I laughed.

----

what the freaking hell
sorry for my lame updates hahahaha