57

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"Did you planned this?" I asked Ashton sternly and he laughed.

"I didn't, I swear." He laughed as we finally got out of the hospital.

"What was that?" I said, practically whining as I gestured hands.

"He called me, okay? He called me and Michael to help. I ship you both even though I like you so I agreed-"

"Wait, you like me?" I asked and Ashton blushed a little. "Oh my god, Ash." I laughed.

"You have a boyfriend, so I will stop, but let me atleast take you out on a date, okay?" He said and added a nervous laughed.

"I've always liked you, you are the first person that kissed me." I admitted and his eyes widened.

"When we're both drunk?" He asked, surprised.

"Yes, Ashton." I chuckled. "It's alright tho, you're a good kisser." I winked and he rolled his eyes.

"You're such a flirt."

"Thanks." I laughed. "So where are you taking me?"

"To a record shop."

"Cliche." I stated and he gave me an eye roll.

"You have bad taste in music so I'm gonna show you some legendary artists." He grinned and I pouted.

"I have a bad taste in music?" I pouted.

"You only like girl bands, and girl artists." He said with a disgusted expression on his face. "You need a life."

"Everyone tells me that." I sighed.

"Because you really do." He laughed and we got into this shop, Ashton opened the door and a lots of CDs and posters welcomed me.

"What is this..." I mumbled to myself and looked around.

"I thought you're a nerd, why haven't you got in places like this before?" He chuckled.

"I'm always at bookstores, I love books more than anything." I mumbled and he nodded agreeing.

"Okay then, so, let's go and look around." He smiled then we started picking up random CDs. "What are your types? Old music? Newest music or whatever?" He asked.

"Old music, I won't." I rolled my eyes.

"Newest, huh? You know Ariana Grande?"

"Just a few of her songs."

"Like?"

"Popular Song, Break Free, Problem." I listed out songs that I knew from her.

"You should get her new album, and her old album as well." He smiled handing me her CDs. "Don't worry, the money's on me."

"Wow, okay." I laughed.

"Let's start on boy artist," Ashton mumbled to himself but I still heard it as well.

"You know Hozier?"

"Obviously, no." I rolled my eyes.

"He has a hit single Take Me To Church, but songs on his album are good like that song." He explained.

"Okay?" I laughed and he kept looking on the CDs there.

"Fall Out Boy, they sung Immortals that is on Big Hero 6."

"Oh, that song! I like that." I grinned grabbing the album on his hands.

"It's just the new album though, if you liked it, tell me I could buy you the other albums." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"You're the coolest person ever." I grinned looking at the albums on my hands.

"Cooler than your boyfriend?" He joked.

"Of course not, he's the coolest of them all." I rolled my eyes.

"Of course he is." He grinned. "C'mon, I'm gonna show you some more CDs."

"Okay." I smiled following him as he lead me deeper in the record shop.

—-

3 more chaps I am not ready oh my god