46

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"You seem happy, what happened?" Luke chuckled drinking his hot chocolate.

It's now 11 pm and we just finished watching a movie and enjoying some hot chocolate I made.

"Calum kissed me on the cheek!" I said in giddy and he laughed. "I kissed him too!"

"Why, what happened?" He asked, interested in the story.

"Well, we had to babysit some child and he made us do things, we played a lot, I am his mother and Calum was his daddy and, God, it was fun." I told him and he nodded.

"Well, have you thanked that kid for telling you both to kiss each other?" He laughed and pat my head, leaving his empty mug on the counter. After I finished mine I put them on the sink and decided to wash them, and the plates, since Luke said he's lazy to wash the plates.

"Woah, am I hallucinating, are you washing the dishes?" Luke said when he entered the kitchen again.

"No, I'm actually watering them to see if it grows another plate." I said in sarcasm and Luke rolled his eyes.

"I was actually about to wash the plates but you're doing them, so..." He trailed off.

"No, it's okay. You can now go sleep, I'll finish this." I smiled and he just nodded heading upstairs.

I smiled to myself as I wash the dishes, remembering every single thing we've done at the office, a few minutes of playing Calum became like the most carefree and happiest person in the world.

When he smiles crinkles in his eyes build up and he shut his eyes in so much laughter, he looked adorable. I smiled to myself like an idiot then realized what I'm doing to I stopped and shook my head, shaking the thought away.

God, I looked like an idiot.

I wonder if I'll ever see that happy, carefree Calum again. He never comes out, he's always cold and quiet. I wonder if someone's telling him to do that or he's just really cold to everyone?

Thomas and him are the complete opposite. Sometimes I wonder if they are even brothers but they are really because they really looked alike.

Okay, I'm gonna tell Thomas about liking his brother, I trust him. I'm sure he won't tell him. If he ever does, I'll kill myself. Just kidding, maybe I'll just never show myself to him again. To the both of them.

I had a past of a situation like that and what I did? I ran away. To escape it.

——

ha okay short sorry

i think i'm just gonna make like 14 chapters, including the epilogue

just informing you bye lol