37

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"Wait, you have to attend to a party tonight?" I asked him as I looked over to his schedule.

"Yes, the Horan's are our partner in the company, his father invited me to come so I'll come." He shrugged and I nodded.

"I'm coming to this party too." I informed him, remembering that the Horan's are somewhat related to Em's boyfriend. He raised his eyebrows, confused. God, he looked cute.

"Why?" He finally asked.

"George is somewhat related to the Horans, cousin I think and George is inviting Emma so we're going too." I answered simply, not having eye contact with him because I'm busy looking over to his schedule and some things I need to write because Janine already resigned.

"Oh, uhm, okay." He mumbled and sat on his table.

"This needs to be signed," I said handing him some papers and he just nodded, signing on the parts where he needed to sign. "oh and this." I said giving him more papers. "And, you have a meeting in 10 minutes."

He just nodded and signed on papers, I gazed at him absentmindedly then he suddenly looks up, I looked away, hiding my blushed cheeks.

"Is there something in my face?" He asked and I shook my head rapidly.

"N-no, sir." I stuttered, shit, why am I stuttering? I look so obvious. He just chuckled at my response and continued doing his thing.

"Wait, I have a question." I said sitting across him and he looks at me, I suddenly became shy and looked down. "Are you and Thomas twins?"

"Yes, we look so identical, right?" He said in his normal tone. "Sometimes people mistaken him for being me and me being mistaken for being him, am I even makes sense?" He suddenly rambles and I nodded my head.

"The only difference in you two is he's a nerd and you're not. He wears glasses and his hair all over his face and you're so neat and your hair always up so high." I stated and he just nodded, then running his fingers in his messy, yet still managed to look perfect, hair.

God, that gesture definitely makes me weak, he's so attractive, why would God makes such a perfect creature- wait, enough of my thoughts, I sounded like a creep.

"Do you want a lift to the party?" He suddenly speaks that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, no, my friends are picking me up at the hospital later." I mumbled, playing with my fingers.

"You're gonna visit Luke first?" He asked and I nodded. "You're such a great girlfriend."

"Oh, we're not together." I blushed. "He's just like a brother to me. I like someone else."

"Oh." He murmured. "Can you tell me who is it?"

"Sorry, but no." I smiled sympathetically.

He can't know I like him for fuck's sake. If he knew my world will crash to pieces.

"Oh, uhm, okay."

"Oh shit." I cussed. "You have a meeting in 3 minutes, I forgot, sorry."

"It's alright." He stood up from his seat and walked out of his office, maybe going to his meeting.

I shrugged and looked at his schedule, another meeting after that then the party. Maybe I can leave right after the meeting.