Final

May

Soo Ra's POV:

After the accident on the award show, the news was spread globally. Of course there were sasaengs, and some 'ARMY' unfollowed BTS, but most of the people and other artists wished us the best. But I didn't let it bother me anymore and only took care of the growing baby inside me.

"Now you're really fat." Aera said as I had opened the door for her. "Hello to you too. And thanks for noticing." I laughed at her statement. "Hi Soo Ra!" Namjoon greeted and the rest of the guys followed as well.

"Anything to drink guys?" I asked as they got seated. "I'll get them something to drink, just get seated, okay?" Yoongi came behind me and gave me a peck on my cheek. "Ani, gwenchana. There's 7 people to serve. I'll be slowly." I said and followed him to the kitchen.

As I was getting drinks, Yoongi suddenly came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He held his hands underneath my huge baby bump and lifted it up a bit, giving me a huge relief from the weight that I carried.

"Oh...that feels so nice!" I exclaimed and laid the back of my head on his shoulder, next to his head. "At least I can do something. I really can't wait to see our little jagi." Yoongi said and I felt him smile brightly. "Well, hopefully we'll meet her in two weeks." I said as I looked in his sparkling eyes.

Yoongi let go of my belly and we served the guys and ourselves. "How are you feeling Soo Ra?" J-hope asked me with his sunshine smile. "I'm doing pretty good. I don't have a lot of pain, but she weights a lot now." I answered him.

Right now, it was end of May, which meant I was 37 weeks pregnant right now and my belly had become huge. "When was your due date exactly?" Taehyung asked. "Yah Taehyung, you asked so many times! Do you keep forgetting it or something?" Yoongi mocked Tae with a smile.

"Mianhae hyung. Were just really busy with the preparations for our anniversary festa. So yeah, I forgot...again." Tae scratched his back and took a sip of his drink. "I'm due to 8th of June." I answered Tae's question with a smile.

"But can you come at our festa?" Jungkook looked at me with hope in his eyes. "If the baby still doesn't arrive until then, I'll come." I responded. "But jagi, don't you think it's wiser for you to stay home?" Yoongi said as he looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"If I stay home and go into labor, who says that you will be here on time? It's a half hour drive from the venue." I stated and explained a bit more. "And if I'm with you at the venue, you can drive with me to the hospital." I said and this reason seemed to win him over. "If your comfortable with that, alright then." He gave in and smiled.

-

12th June

I sat down on the sofa backstage as I waited for the guys to get ready for their Festa. One by one, the guys were done and came out of the dressing room towards me. "Hey guys. Do you know how long Aera will take on their make-up?" I asked them for my best friend.

"Only Jin and Namjoon are still in there." J-hope said as he pointed towards the dressing room. "And I think Namjoon will be there longer..." Jungkook smirked at his comment. "Aigo...shut it with your pervert thoughts!" Jungkook received a light hit on the back of his head from Jimin while everyone laughed.

"How are you feeling jagi?" Yoongi asked as he sat next to me. "Tired, but I'm fine." I answered. "Just sent the staff to me when something changes, okay? She's taking too long now." Yoongi said while laying his hand on my bump.

"Of course I will." I quickly kissed him when I noticed that the staff were calling him to get on stage. As we broke the kiss he showed his gummy smile before running towards the stage lift to bring him up.