Chapter 7

March

3RD person's POV:

It was slowly getting spring, but Soo Ra still froze to death while sitting outside while BTS were shooting an MV. Aera was here for their make-up and Soo Ra was here to instruct their dance moves. At the moment Soo Ra was doing a warming up with Hoseok as the rest was getting their make-up or changed into their MV clothes.

When Soo Ra got up from stretching her eyes intertwined with Yoongi's, who was talking with a staff member. Hoseok saw the exchange of glances. So Jimin and Jungkook were probably right about them, Hoseok thought by himself.

"I really can't wait for the MV to come out. I'm sure it will be amazing!" Soo Ra said to J-hope. "Of course it will be awesome, you invented the dance moves!" Hoseok complimented her and put an arm around Soo Ra, trying to tease Yoongi, just to see if he indeed likes Soo Ra.

"Hobi-ah, I really like your dance style. Could you teach me sometimes?" Soo Ra asked. "Of course! Sounds fun!" Hoseok smiled innocently.

-

Soo Ra's POV:

The stretching helped to get warm from the cold. But when I saw the boys in their MV clothes, I instantly got a warm heart. Especially as I saw how Yoongi looked. His upper buttons were open, slightly showing a bit of his bare chest. I quickly looked away before the whole venue could hear my heartbeat.

Right now it was Yoongi's turn for an individual shoot. The rest sat nearby me and Arae hung around RM. Hobi leaned closer to me and whispered "You're really obvious, you know that right?". Shit! He must have caught me looking at Yoongi. 'Stay calm Soo Ra' I told myself.

"What do you mean?" I asked while blushing. "If you tried not to be seen while looking at him, you really should do better next time." Hobi smirked. "Am I really that obvious?" I felt a bit ashamed.

"A fly could even see it from a mile away. But don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Hobi said with his sweet smile. "Thank you Hobi-ah. I would appreciate that." I smiled back. "But what are you going to do about it?" Hobi asked.

"About what?" I asked. "You really are dense huh? About Yoongi ofcourse!" Hobi said, laughing about my dullness. "I don't know." I shrugged, hoping Hobi took this as a sign to not talk about it anymore. Luckily he noticed and we both mixed in the group talking.

-

Yoongi's POV:

I really didn't like the sight of Hoseok being so close with Soo Ra. This morning, he saw them chatting and fooling around. And right now they were whispering to each other, leaning closer than I liked. Does she likes Hobi? And does he like her? The thought wouldn't get out of my mind.

'Aish, I am not jealous. If they would like each other, I must be happy for them.' I tried to convince myself, with not much luck. I really liked this girl.

'Argh, I really should forget her.' I am busy being an idol, she is busy with the work she does for us. But above all, it won't be easy to convince Big Hit. It already took forever for Namjoon and Aera to convince Bang Si-hyuk that the dating wouldn't affect us.

It will be also a thing for fans. Rather say sasaengs. I don't want her to put her through hard times like Aera had to deal with. But why do I keep liking her?!

"Suga-ah, attention please." The director said. "Mianhae director-nim." I apologised. "You just missed the beat. Keep your head with you, okay?". "Yes director-nim." I answered.

I finished my shooting, sat in a chair and closed my eyes for a bit.

Meanwhile J-hope was holding the Go Pro and filmed the set. This will probably be used in the behind-video of the MV-shooting. "Yoongiii hyunggg!!!" Hobi screamed while pointing the camera at me. I looked at him with a funny, disgusted face. "Hyung, what do you want to tell the fans?" Hobi asked.

"Please look forward to our MV. And ignore this crazy man who interrupted me from my precious sleep. Saranghaeyo ARMYYY!!" I said as I made little hearts with my hands. "Aish, this hyung. He's seems lazy, but is working hard for you guys!" Hobi laughed.

Hoseok was going around the group until he reached Soo Ra. I watched them from my seat. "Everyone, this is Soo Ra, our dance choreographer. Soo Ra, please say hi to ARMY!" Hoseok said to Soo Ra. "Annyeong dear ARMY!! I really hope you will like the MV!! The boys are working very hard for you! Hwaiting!!" Soo Ra cutely made a hard with her hands towards the camera.

I chuckled at her cuteness. "Suga-ah, please gather with the rest at the main court for the group dance." A staff member told me. "I'm coming." Late in the evening we finished the shooting of the MV. Finally I could go to the dorm and go to sleep.

We thanked everyone for working today and bid them goodbye. Quickly, but unnoticed I rushed over to Soo Ra. "Oh Yoongi-ah, it's almost your birthday, isn't it?" Soo Ra asked me.

"Yeah that's right. The 9th of March." I said to her.

"What do you like? So I can get a nice gift for you!" Soo Ra enthusiastically asked. "You really don't need to give me something. You and the members on my birthday is already a great gift." I said to her, seeing her blush. "But unfortunately I won't be in Seoul on my birthday." I continued.

"Wae?" Soo Ra pouted. "The members and I have to attend a fan meeting in Busan. And for the next days we have more fan meetings and guest shows to attend." I said. "When can we celebrate your birthday then?" Soo Ra asked me. "I promise, when we are back, we will celebrate, okay? We're only away for a week and a half."

"Alright, it's a promise!" Luckily she smiled again. "Now, I'm going back to the dorm with the guys, okay? Let me know when you get home safely." I said with a smile. "I will! Bye Yoongi!!" she waved me goodbye and drove off in her car. Happily but tired from the day, I went home with the members.