Chapter 14

May

Soo Ra's POV:

A few days ago May arrived. It made me realise time flies by so fast. Just 5 months ago I started working for BTS and look at me now, we're one, big family. The thing between me and Yoongi got a bit complicated. We still talked, but we both noticed that it felt different from the moment we kissed.

I would still think about it every day. Yet I still felt scared to get into a relationship with him, so I got a bit to the background. The boys we're busy with shows, making music and practices. They even managed to shoot RUN BTS. I was amazed by them, how they could keep track of everything.

Yoongi was even busier than the rest, since he was every few days away to produce a song for the female idol Chen Nari. Also known as LILY. I heard a few songs from her and I really think she's amazing. That's why I'm very excited to see what kind of song comes out from them.

Even though I am excited, I'm also a bit resentful. Knowing Yoongi spends a lot of time with her. What if they like each other? The thought was on my mind for a few days and was unable to get out. That gave me another reason to get reticent towards Yoongi. I didn't want to look jealous to him.

"SOO RAAA!!!" I jumped when my name was screamed by the person next to me. "Jeez, how many times do I need to call your name for you to react?" Aera asked me. "Sorry, I was a bit in my thoughts." I said back. "Still thinking about that night with Yoongi, huh?" Aera smirked at me.

"Aish stop about it!" I chuckled. "But you said you didn't want a boyfriend? What happened? Did he light up your heart?" Aera laughed at my red cheeks. "I don't know, okay?" Aera raised one eyebrow at me. "Really?!"

My cheeks turned crimson red by now. "Yeah, yeah alright. I do really like him." Aera looked at me with a bright smile. "So are you going to do anything about it?" Aera asked. "Ani. I don't know if he's really into me." I said. "Girl, he must be into you. He kissed you for God's sake." Aera grinned.

*BRRRR* I checked what made my phone buzz. There was a text from Hobi.

Sunshine: Hi Soo Ra...did you check the news?

Me: Ani. Wae?

I really wondered what it was all about.

Sunshine: I would like to keep you from seeing it, but you really must see it. I'm so sorry, I don't get it either.

Me: alright, I'll check Hobi. Thanks for letting me know.

What could this be?

I got to the news app and checked the latest news. Than something popped up which left me shocked for a while. "I'm sorry Soo Ra..." I heard Aera say vividly next to me before tears streamed down my face.

-

Yoongi's POV:

At exactly 10 o'clock I arrived at the entertainment label's office from LILY. I walked inside the building and walked straight to the service desk. "How may I help you sir?" the lady behind the desk asked me. I've been here before, but never saw her.

"My name is Min Yoongi, I'm here for Chen Nari. I've been here before, can I go straight to her studio?" I asked politely. "I see you indeed have a meeting with her. You can go ahead, I will inform her that you are here." The lady said. "Gamsahabnida." I walked to the elevator and stepped inside.

After reaching the right floor, I got out of the elevator and walked to her studio. I reached the door and rang the bell. The door was opened almost immediately by Chen Nari. "Annyeonghaseyo oppa, come in." Nari bowed to me. "Annyeong Chen Nari." I stepped into the room.

"I've told you already that you can call me LILY." Nari said with a seductive smile. "I'll prefer Nari." I answered shortly. "Alright oppa. Please show me what you made from the beat we made last time." I didn't really like that she called me oppa, but I just ignored it and remained kind and polite.

"Listen to this. I added some more different beats. Let me know if you like them." I said after I unpacked my equipment. She listened for a few minutes until she reacted. "Woaahh!! This sounds awesome!" She squealed. "Then I'll remake this sound and add it to the original." I said, doing my work.

After a few hours we took a little break. "Oppa, you seem dreamy lately. What are you thinking of?" Nari smiled at me. "Oh, nothing really." She was right when she said that I'm dreaming a lot. I just couldn't get the kiss between Soo Ra and me out of my mind.

I really wanted to ask her out, but a voice inside me kept me for doing so for a reason. I really wondered how I was able to kiss her in the first place. "You're thinking about a girl, don't you?" Nari said jokingly.

"You got me." I blurred out. Why did I had to say that?. Well, never mind. Like it is interesting for her to know. "Please tell me about her. She must be special if she got Min Yoongi's heart." I chuckled at her words. "Yeah, she really is." I replied.

"Than why don't you ask her out?" Nari asked me. I wasn't so sure to tell her, but eventually I explained the situation in short. "...so now I'm afraid she will reject me, cause she said she didn't want a boyfriend. Also, she has been a bit hesitant with me as I noticed. I'm not sure what to do now."

"You really think she is worth it? I mean, what would sasaengs do to her?" Nari was very understanding. "I must admit I am a bit afraid of what saesengs would do to her. and how it would affect her and our relationship as well." I said. "I think it will bring a lot of useless trouble." Nari said. "Maybe..." I shortly said.

"Alright, let's not waste our precious time and go back to work." I eventually said as I didn't want to talk about it anymore. I had the feeling I already said to much. "Yeah, sure." Nari followed me back to the studio. The next few hours we were professionally working.

-

As we were done for today, we walked towards the exit as I was about to leave. I got my coat and got outside. It seemed the press already found us. "Thank you for today, Nari." I bowed to her. "Thank you for today too, Yoongi oppa." Nari put up a fake bright smile for me.

I was about to turn around and walk away, when Nari suddenly grabbed my arm, making me facing her. Before I could realize what happened, Nari pressed her lips against mine.

I was totally taken aback by this action, but I pulled her away as soon as I could, hoping that the paparazzi didn't had the change to take a shot of this. Unfortunately, it was way to late. F*CK!!

"NARI, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?" I couldn't hold myself, her action drove me mad. "But..but oppa, I know you like me." Nari acted clearly. "ANIYO! I totally don't. Please stay away from me!" I screamed in her face and turned my back on her before walking away from this crazy girl and the scene she kicked.

"It's because of that other girl, isn't it?!" Nari yelled at me. I glanced at her with a disgusted face, only to see her smirk at me, being pride of what she did in front of the press. I knew I had to explain this as soon as possible to Soo Ra before she saw the news, so I rushed over to her apartment.

How could I be so damn f*cking stupid to trust Nari??!!