Chapter 17

Soo Ra's POV:

Luckily I had a week off because of BTS's schedule. They were busy preparing for their anniversary Festa at the 13th of June, which was in two weeks. I had to practice with the boys in the last week. So I decided to fly over to Daegu to my aunt.

I really could use fresh air after being in my apartment for 2 days without going out. Meanwhile I couldn't cry anymore cause I shed all my tears after the fights. I really thought a lot about it, actually it was the only thing stuck in my head. All I did was protecting my feelings....right?

After almost 3 hours the plane arrived. I walked through the gate leading to the room to get my suitcase. After waiting for 10 minutes, my suitcase was finally there. I searched for the exit and left. Getting into the arrival hall, I saw many people waiting for others, but my aunt was nowhere to be seen.

"SOO RA!!!" I heard a familiar voice shout and looked at where it came from. Far in the crowd I saw my aunt and waved happily at her. I quickly went to her and gave her a big hug. "It's so nice to have you back here." She smiled brightly. "It's good to be back, aunt Song-i."

Together we walked out of the airport to Song-I's car. I was so happy to be home, far away from Seoul. "So how was your flight?" Song-I asked. "Very good, luckily it doesn't take long." I answered. "And how are you, child?" Song-I wondered.

"It could be better, to be honest." I admitted. "Why don't we talk about it when we get home and settle us at the sofa with a cup of my famous ginseng?" Song-I proposed. "That would be amazing." I said with a little smile.

I knew I would feel relieved to talk about this with my aunt. That was one of the reasons I suddenly left Seoul. I had no one to talk to out there and I want to get my mind clear. The whole time I wondered if I had act right or wrong towards Aera and Yoongi.

"We're here Soo Ra. Go get your stuff inside, I'll get the tea ready." Song-I said and walked inside the house. I got my suitcase from the trunk and turned around, facing the house I used to live in from when I was 12. The house was still the same, my room probably too.

I got to my room and threw my suitcases on my bed and started unpacking. After 10 minutes I was already done and laid down on my bed, staring at my room. My room got me back in time. I saw old books and stuffed animals that stayed at my room from then till now. Being in this familiar environment gave me a safe feeling.

Suddenly I recieved a text. I opended my phone to see who it was.

Sunshine: Annyeong Soo Ra! I just wanted to check in on you. 😊

Me: Hey Hobi, thank you, that's really sweet of you.

Sunshine: So how are you right now?

Me: Gwenchana. I just arrived at my aunt's in Daegu. Just some stress relief. :)

Sunshine: Than I won't bother you anymore. Hope you'll feel better soon an have some fun!

Me: Thanks Hobi! And say hi to the other guys for me!

It was the last thing I sent before shutting off my phone.

"Soo Ra! Tea is ready!" My aunt yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" I shouted back. I got up from my bed and walked down the stairs. My aunt was sitting at the veranda, so I joined her. "So what happened there in Seoul, so far away?" Song-I asked straightforward. I started to explain everything.

"So that's why you got back here, to me." Song-I reacted after hearing my story. "But how do you think about it now?" She asked me. "I really do regret being so mean to Aera." I spoke. "Then why don't you call her?" Song-I asked with an interested tone.