Chapter 10

3RD person's POV:

(BTS dorm)

For two weeks, Yoongi didn't talk with the guys about what happened. Yoongi tried to act normal towards the group like he was fine, but the members noticed something was off between Yoongi and Soo Ra.

"Guys, have you noticed Yoongi hyung acting weird these days? Jimin asked at the group. "Yeah, one time he is often around Soo Ra, but now I don't see him near her for like 2 weeks or so." J-hope said. "Not since he stormed into the dorm without telling us what happened." Jungkook noticed.

"Did he talk to anyone of you guys?" Taehyung asked. "No, not with me at least." "Neither with me." "Same." "What about Soo Ra then?" Jin asked in the group. "Aera told me Soo Ra has been a bit off her mind too. But Soo Ra said to Aera that she was really busy these days." Namjoon added.

"Well, even though something happened, it remains crystal clear that Yoongi hyung likes her a lot, but won't admit it." Jimin said. "How are you so sure that he likes her and that the situation has something to do with those two?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, at the MV shooting a few weeks ago, I was pretty close to Soo Ra. But just friendly." J-hope said. "Yeah, so?" Tae interrupted. "Let me finish Tae. Anyway, seeing the glares hyung gave me, I would be dead if he could." J-hope said with a little laugh.

"Right, but Yoongi still didn't talk, so how can we even help him? If he won't admit or talk we can't do much." Jin asked. "Besides, we don't know for sure if that is the problem." Namjoon said. "Well, we can find that out.." Jimin smirked. "What kind of idea do you have in mind hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"We can try to get a confession from him." Jimin smiled. "But how? Yoongi isn't easy to provoke." Jin said. "As I said, he sent me a death glare when I was near Soo Ra. So if we talk nice about her, a bit TOO nice, he won't hold it for long." J-hope added.

"Alright, but we can't wait too long." Taehyung said. "Let's say too Yoongi hyung to have dinner with the seven of us tonight, since it has been a while when we all ate together at the dorm." Taehyung continued.

"Since when did you start using your brain hyung?" Jungkook made fun of his genius idea. "Yah Kookie, do you need a lesson for manners?!" Tae shouted before he locked Jungkook in his arms and legs with laughter. But Jungkook was more flexible and stronger than Taehyung. Before someone could wink Jungkook was holding Taehyung instead.

"I'm sorry Jungkook-shii, please let go of me." Tae whined and everyone was laughing there asses off, seeing the scene of the two boys in front of them.

-

Yoongi's POV:

I know I have been distant towards Soo Ra, but I was a bit lost with myself. Sometimes she came over to me after dance practice or texted me, asking if I wanted to meet her. I would love to, but I kept coming with lame excuses and locked myself in my studio. I worked a lot on lyrics and music and barely slept.

*PLING* my phone told me I got a text message. It was from BTS's group chat.

Hoseok: Yoongi hyung, tonight we eat together at our dorm.

Me: I'm busy.

I really didn't feel like being in a big group right now.

Jin: Don't blow us off. It's been a while since we had dinner together and you must be hungry from working all day at your studio.

Me: Fine. I'll be home around 7pm.

I put my phone back in my pocket. It seems I need to be there. After a few hours of work I looked at my phone so see it was 6pm already. I finished my work and packed my stuff. I got into my car and drove home.

-

I put the key in the lock and opened the door. As soon as I entered I was greeted by an amazing smell of different kind of food. "It smells amazing hyung." I said to Jin, seeing him cooking of course. "I made Budae Jjigae with kimchi and rice beside it." Jin answered.

Walking to the living room, I saw everyone sitting around the table waiting for dinner. "Ah Yoongi hyung, so it's true?" Jungkook smirked. "What's true?" I wondered what he was talking about. "That your still alive!" Jungkook laughed at his own comment.

"Well, if I was dead I wouldn't be here, right smart ass?" I bickered back, unbothered by his statement. "Aish, don't be so cold hyung, laugh a bit, it suits you." Jungkook didn't hold back. "Yah, I'll decide for myself how I am." I cracked a little laugh.

"Now don't fight, hungry animals." Jin said as he put the stew onto the table. Everyone took his plate, filled it with food and started eating. "Oh guys, what do you think of Soo Ra so far?" Jimin asked. I was surprised by the sudden question, but I kept silent.

"Soo Ra is a really good dance instructor and very kind for us." Namjoon said. "Noona is really herself. I kinda like that about noona." Jungkook stated. I was shocked about the answer coming next.

"OH, Kookie likes older women?" Taehyung asked. I want to interfere but I could hold myself. "Ani, noona is just a nice girl." I was relieved at JK's answer. "Honestly, I really think Soo Ra is very pretty. And with that body I would even call her hot." Jimin said with a grin. I really want to swipe that smile off his face.

"I can't deny that. Her dance moves and voice are great too." Jin replied to Jimin. I got angrier by minute, hearing them talk about her like that. "What do you think hyung?" J-hope asked me. "Oh, me? Well, she is very kind and sweet. But nothing special." I said coldly, trying to hide my anger and feelings.

"Okay. Well, if no one is against it, I might ask her out soon. I think I like her." J-hope said. "YAH!! Who are you to take her out?!" I yelled as my anger reached it's top and everyone looked at me.

Was that why Hoseok was so close to her the whole time? Does he really likes her? I couldn't stop thinking about them being together, making me very upset.

"Hyung, why are you reacting like that?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah hyung, I thought you didn't think of her like that." Namjoon added. I was still speechless, but still frustrated. "I..I don't.." I managed to say, or well, lie.

"So you don't like her."

"Just give Hoseok a chance."

"They would look great together, don't you think?"

"I know rig..."

"FINE!! I LIKE HER OKAY?! HAPPY NOW?" I screamed on top of my lungs, knocking over my chair as I stood up angrily.

"Pfff......hahahahahah!!" Suddenly everyone burst out into laughter. "What's so funny?" I asked them. "I took you long enough to tell us, right?" Jin could barely hold his laughter. "What?!" I got even more frustrated.

"We're not blind hyung. We noticed for a long time, you know?" J-hope said. I sent him a glare. "Funny. Very funny to get me like this guys." Those were my last words before I dashed to my room, laying down on my bed. I couldn't help, but tears start streaming down my face.