Chapter 32

Yoongi's POV:

After we have been to Bali for a week, we will return home today. We left very early in the morning since it was a 7 hour flight. Finally the plane arrived at Seoul and we could leave the plane. Since we were big idols, we took almost every time the secret route to the exit, and now again.

We quickly got our suitcases and followed the staff who led us out of the airport. As soon as we reached the exit, I saw our vans were ready to drive us home, as always. We got into the vans and after a short drive we reached our apartment.

When we stood in front of our door, Seokjin searched for the keys. Finding the keys, he opened the door. But we were surprised, because everything was dark. Suddenly the voices of two girls sang the birthday song and Aera hold a big cake with candles.

"Sang il chu ka ham nida! Sang il chu ka ham nida! Saranghaneun Jungkook-shiiii! Sang il chu ka ham nidaaa!!!" Soo Ra and Aera finished and walked towards Jungkook. He closed his eyes, made a wish and blew out the candles.

"YEAHH!!" Everyone shouted. "Happy birthday Jungkookie!!" Soo Ra hugged him. "Gamsahabnida noona!!" Jungkook replied. "But Jungkook's birthday is two days away?" Namjoon said. "We know, but right now everyone is free to party!" Aera happily said.

"Hi jagi!!" Soo Ra greeted me with a sweet kiss. "I missed you!!" Soo Ra whined. "I missed you to Jagi. But from the day after tomorrow we'll be together for a whole week." I told her. "I really can't wait!" Soo Ra exclaimed.

"How was your vacation guys?" Soo Ra asked us as we all gathered in the living room after we unpacked our stuff. "It was amazing!" J-hope began and for a few hours we only talked about our vacation and showed pictures of it.

"Woah, you guys had a great time!" Aera smiled. "But what about you girls?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, wasn't it quiet without us?" Taehyung added. "It was weird for it to be quiet, but I could enjoy some free time as well." Soo Ra explained.

"But guys, we have some great news as well!" Aera smiled and looked Soo Ra in the eye. "What kind of news?" I asked. "Well, the three girls who abused me were arrested a few days ago. I went to the police station to identify them." Soo Ra said.

"That's great news!" Jungkook said. "Yeah it is..." Soo Ra smiled, but I could see some sadness in her eyes, but before I could ask, Jungkook needed to talk again. "But girls, you still didn't gave me any birthday presents!"

"Jungkook-ah, you'll get those on your actual birthday!" Soo Ra quickly said and Jungkook pouted and made a fake cry. "Don't cry kookie, your birthday is very soon!" Taehyung jokingly tried to cheer him up.

"Jagi?" I called Soo Ra. "Shall we go to bed? I'm really tired. And I want to cuddle a lot since I missed you." I whispered the last sentence. "Good idea." Soo Ra smiled at me sweetly. "We're going to sleep. See you all tomorrow." I told them and got up.

"Are you sure you're going to sleep?" Jimin put emphasise on the word 'sleep'. "Yes Jiminie pabo, just sleeping." Soo Ra mocked back with a laugh and walked away. "Yah! Why did Taehyung taught you that?!" Jimin yelled behind Soo Ra and the rest laughed.

I entered my room and stared at the half naked girl in front of me who I was proud of to call my girlfriend. "Yah, why are you staring at me?" Soo Ra said when she noticed me. "Can't I look at my girlfriends body?" I smirked and Soo Ra rolled her eyes at me while blushing a little.

"But jagi, why aren't you so relieved about the arrest of those girls?" I suddenly asked  her as I was curious to know. "Oh..but I am." Soo Ra shortly answered. "No you're not. I can sense those things, as you should know." I said with a comforting smile.

"Right...when I looked at them, I saw immense guilt in their eyes. I couldn't help but feel bad for them." Soo Ra opened up. "I understand, but did you tell Sejin?" I asked her. "I did, but he want to make a statement for HYBE with this." Soo Ra sighed.

"Jagi, I totally think the same of it as you, but this should be done, otherwise sasaengs will continue to bother you." I said to her while I put my arms around her. "Yeah, I guess your right." Soo Ra said and leaned her head on my chest.

"I don't have to be right because it is my opinion, you know. If you believe otherwise, it's also fine, I just wanted for you to see what probably is the best." I told her. "You know, sometimes I think I'm dating a grandpa." Soo Ra looked at me with a laugh on her face.

"Yah! Why do you call me a grandpa?!" I shouted. "Not because I meant that you're old, but I meant that you're like a grandpa who is wise and has all the knowledge." Soo Ra explained and we laid down in bed. "Well, I'll take it as a compliment then." I sighed and cuddled Soo Ra until we fell asleep.

-

Soo Ra's POV:

I was busy to pack the last few things when I felt hands wrap around my waist out of sudden. "Within two hours we will be on the plane to Jeju Island!" I heard Yoongi say to my ear and kissed my neck. "I know jagi, I can't wait!" I said and tilted my head to give him a kiss on the lips.

"Make sure you're ready, we'll leave in 15 minutes." Yoongi said and let go of me to grab some stuff for himself. 15 minutes later I was fully done, but Yoongi was nowhere to be found, so I decided to look for him.

At my first try, I found him in the bedroom, busy with searching. "What are you doing? We need to go." I told him. "I know jagi, but I lost my phone." Yoongi said and searched more. Suddenly I noticed that his phone was just inside his back pocket.

I decided to let him search for a few minutes, while I barely could hold my laughter. "What are you laughing? Help me instead." Yoongi said when he looked at me. "Alright, let me call you, then you'll hear your ringtone." I said and dialled his number.

After a few seconds his phone rang inside his pocket. "Oh?! It was inside my pocket all along!" Yoongi said flustered and I couldn't hold my laughter anymore. "YOU KNEW?" Yoongi shouted and I could only nod as I kept laughing.

"Aish, this girl...." Yoongi said as he came to me and started to tickle me. "Yah! I can't help that you're a pabo." I still laughed as I tried to protect my waist from his tickling. "We really need to go now, or we'll be late." I said as I catch my breath.

"Fine." Yoongi let go of me and we took our suitcases outside and put them inside the van. Everyone was outside as well to say goodbye to us. "We'll gonna miss you guys!" Seokjin hugged me. "We will!" I replied.

"Are you ready to go?" The driver asked and we nodded. We got into the van and before I closed the door, I could hear Jungkook shout; "Do it safely!!" I rolled my eyes at him. "I made sure of it!" Aera yelled next, but I didn't know what she meant, so I shrugged it off.

After a short drive, we arrived at the airport. Staff took us immediately with them to go through the VIP-route for Yoongi's safety. Other staff grabbed our suitcases and brought them to the desk to check in.

When everything was settled, we could finally board the plane. I couldn't believe my eyes when I stepped inside the first class lounge. Huge chairs with soft pillows, two TV screens, an USB portal and two sockets!

"They can change the chairs into a bed if we want to." Yoongi said as he saw my wide eyes. "Jinja?!" I responded. "Yes jagi, now lets sit." Yoongi said and he led me to our seats. After a few minutes, a stewardess showed us the standard safety protocol.

"Dear passengers, welcome to flight XXX, this is your captain speaking, Yang Ji-Hoon. Thank you for choosing Korean Air, we wish for you a comfortable flight." The captain spoke and the plane drove to the runway and waited for take-off.

"There we go jagi." Yoongi smiled at me and took my hand. I nodded and gave him a kiss. Suddenly the plane started to speed up and the wheels left the ground, going high into the sky.