Chapter 37

October

Soo Ra's POV:

"Why do you have to be gone for 3 and a half weeks? That's until the 15th of November." I pouted while I spoke to Yoongi, who was packing his stuff early in the morning. "Because I need to be there to make the group complete." Yoongi simply said and I rolled my eyes.

"And I need to be there for our fans as well, which I do with great joy." Yoongi said and put his arms around me. "But can't I come with you?." I asked with a little bit of hope. "Sorry Jagi, I wish you could. But we just have a lot of interviews, shootings, stages and shows to attend." Yoongi explained I nodded.

"Hyung! We'll leave in 15 minutes." I heard J-hope shout from behind the door. "Alright!" Yoongi shouted back and took a deep breath. "What's up jagi?" I asked Yoongi while putting my arms around his neck.

"I want to stay with you. You're finally living here, and now we need to go for those stupid interviews with people who don't understand our music." Yoongi said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I heard you're going to James Corden and Jimmy Fallon again? Those are better hosts, right?" I tried to cheer him up a bit. "Yeah, that is true. But I'll still miss you." Yoongi now placed a deep kiss on my lips.

"Promise you'll be save?" Suddenly Yoongi looked at me with worry in his eyes. "I will. I won't have much to do anyway. Just create new choreography's and unpacking some more of my stuff here." I said as my eyes crossed the room filled with a few unopened boxes.

"Alright then. I will call you as much as I can, given the time difference." Yoongi caressed my cheek and looked me in my eyes. "It's a 16 hour time difference. When I'll sleep, you wake up." I tried to laugh, but it was in vain.

"HYUNG!" Jimin burst through our bedroom door. "What makes you think you can burst through our door?!" Yoongi was pissed Jimin didn't knock first while I was happy Yoongi already called it 'our' door.

"Sorry hyung, we called you a few times, but you didn't seem to hear it." Jimin explained. "Maybe I noticed, but didn't want to hear it." Yoongi savagely said. "Are you coming or what?" Jimin said before closing the door.

We walked outside of the apartment towards the three vans which were waiting to leave to the airport. Yoongi loaded his suitcases and closed the car door. Aera and me were waiting to wave the guys a goodbye.

"I'll miss you Yoongi. Let me know when you depart and land, okay?" I said to him as I gave him my last kiss. "I will jagi. I love you." Yoongi said and got inside the van and so did Namjoon when he and Aera said goodbye.

-

One week went by very slow. I worked and tried to pass the time by making fun with Aera. Unfortunately we didn't get to call our boyfriends a lot since they were in a different time zone and they were very busy.

We did get a lot of massages, but we missed each other a lot because one of us was either busy or sleeping while the other was able to finally text. "Did you hear anything from them yet?" Aera asked me.

"Ani. Nothing." I sighed. "It's been two days quiet from their side." Aera said. "They will text us when they can. In the meantime, we'll entertain ourselves." I tried to cheer us both up, but suddenly I reached my stomach.

Aera noticed me frowning while I hold on to my stomach. "What's wrong?" Aera worriedly asked me. "It's nothing. Since yesterday I got some stomach aces. I guess the flu or something." I said as my stomach eased again.

"What about your period?" Aera asked. "My period was supposed to be last week.." I spoke, but saw Aera's wide eyes, knowing what she was thinking. "..but it didn't came because I started with pills mid September. I expect it to be in three weeks." I comfort her.

"Jeez, you got me scared like shit girl. Don't you ever do that again." Aera laughed. "Alright. now let's get back to work." I said to her while I also laughed. "Fine. But tonight we'll go out, deal?" Aera asked. "DEAL!" I said excitedly.

-

November

Another two weeks have past and 2 days were left until the boys will return home. It was 9 pm and I just got home with Aera because we grabbed dinner outside in the city of Seoul. "That new italian restaurant was so amazing!" Aera couldn't stop talking about the 'awesome' pasta she ate.

"Aera, I know now, okay?" I jokingly said, trying to keep her mouth shut about it. "Mianhae, but we definitely need to go eat there again!" Aera excitedly stated. "Fine, but only if you calm down right now. You got to much Soju tonight." I mocked the happy girl.

Suddenly I felt the back pocket from my pants vibrate as my phone rang. I took my phone and saw the ID caller being Yoongi. Instantly happy I picked up and greeted him. "Hi Yoongi! How are you?" I asked Yoongi.

"Annyeong jagi. I'm feeling fine, but very tired. "Tired? Oh, right! Isn't it 5am in LA right now?" I asked him. "Ehh...yeah. It is. We needed to get up early today." Yoongi answered, yet I thought I noticed a small hesitation, but didn't bother much.

"Jagi listen, I need you to do something for me." Yoongi spoke. "Sure, anything." I said and waited for his answer. "Could you go to my studio and check something inside a file?" Yoongi asked, but I frowned at the weird request.

"Sure, but what?" I wanted to know what this was about. "Eh.. maybe it's easier if you call me back when you arrived at my studio. Otherwise you could forget what I asked you." Yoongi said mischievously.

"Alright then. I'll drive off right now." I answered back. "Thanks. And drive safe, I need you here with me." Yoongi said and hung up. "Aera, I need to check something for Yoongi at his studio, I'll be back soon." I said and left the apartment.

For the whole ride, the last words from Yoongi kept sticking around. "Drive safe, I need you here with me..". I shook the thoughts from my mind as I arrived and walked inside the building. As I reached Genius Lab, I pressed the code and the door unlocked.

I opened the door and stepped inside, but suddenly a familiar figure was sitting on the large couch. "YOONGI?!" I shouted but before I could realise, he wrapped his arms around me tightly and spoke with a husky voice. "I missed you so damn much."

To surprised to speak, Yoongi suddenly let the hug go and kissed me harsh on my lips. Feeling his soft, warm lips again felt like heaven for me. "I missed your touch on my body." Yoongi spoke during the kiss, feeling his panting breath on my skin and making my heart go crazy.

Damn I missed that guy. I left the whole world for what it was and got lost in Yoongi's touch. I wanted to feel him so badly. I didn't care about anyone else tonight. No one would take this night from me and Yoongi.