Chapter 8

Soo Ra's POV:

Tomorrow we were celebrating Yoongi's birthday, since he couldn't be with us at his actual birthday. Meanwhile BTS were gone for a week, I needed to work on new dances and got meetings with people of Big Hit. Aera and I also planned a surprise party for Yoongi. So today was the only day we could go look for presents for Yoongi.

"Finally, what took you so long?" Aera asked, waiting for me at the coffee house where we would meet. "Mianhae, my alarm didn't work, so I overslept myself." I explained. "Fine, but we need to do a lot of shopping today." Aera said while greeting me with a hug. "Let me get a coffee to go, then we will go shopping." I walked to the cashier and ordered a latte.

The streets of Myeong-dong were full of people and food stands. It was a place where it was never quiet. "I really don't know what to get for Yoongi. I'm not sure what he likes." I groaned. "That's why I am here." Aera said with a wink.

"So what does he likes?" I asked. "He loves Kumamon stuff, bandana's and LOVES iced americano." Aera smiled. "I also see him often in baggy and oversized clothes." I stated as an option. "Yoongi has too much clothes, so it will end up somewhere behind in his closet." Aera said.

After a few hours we went from one shop to another, but I couldn't find anything that would suit him. Aera already bought a Shooky neck cushion. Next we went to a warehouse to find some balloons, flags and more birthday-deco. I walked over to the DIY section of the store. There were hanging lots of beads, charms and chains to make jewellery from.

Suddenly an idea popped up in my mind as what to give Yoongi. I searched for beads and charms that would probably fit Yoongi very well. Instead of giving a bought item, I would make the gifts by myself, to get more feeling in it. It would take me all night to make the jewellery, but it's gonna be worth it.

"So I'll see you at 3pm at the location tomorrow?" Aera asked after shopping the whole day. "Yes, I'll be there! See ya!" I hugged Aera and got into my car, driving off to my home to make the bracelets and necklace for Yoongi.

-

*at the dorm of BTS*

I stepped into the building and took the elevator. I ringed the bell before Taehyung opened the door. "Soo Ra!! Come in!" Tae took me in a tight hug. "Tae, if you don't squish me, I actually can enter the dorm." I said with low air. "Oh, sorry Soo Ra!" Tae said with a laugh.

"Did it work, does he suspect anything?" I asked the guys. "Yes, J-hope took him out to the mall and would try to keep them busy till 6pm." Jimin said. "It wasn't easy to get Yoongi out. He was really lazy after we got back from our busy days." Jin added. "Well, lets start decorate soon then." I enthusiastically said.

-

Yoongi's POV:

At first, I didn't want to go to the mall with J-hope, but since he insisted on it, I could not leave him like that. I really wonder how Soo Ra was doing. I barely spoke to her while we were gone for our schedule. I even missed her a bit.

"Hoseok-ah, are we done yet? It's been 2 hours and I'm really tired." I complained. "I'm almost done hyung. Only the sneaker store and then I'm finished." Hoseok said. "You go from store to store without buying something, I'm going home." I said while walking towards the car.

-

3RD person's POV:

*PING* "Oh, Hoseok hyung texted me, they're already coming home." Namjoon said. "Then we must hurry, they will be home in 30 minutes or so." Jungkook panicked. "Easy kookie, we just need to blow balloons and prepare the cake." I calmed down Jungkook.