Chapter 41

Soo Ra's POV:

It was a the next day after I told Yoongi the news of my pregnancy and right now we waited at the waiting room of the midwife's office. "Yoongi-ah.." I called him. "What's up jagi?" Yoongi responded. "I'm nervous. What if there's something wrong with the..baby?" I asked, still finding it weird, yet lovely that a little human was growing inside me.

"Soo Ra, don't worry. What ever might be, it'll be alright, okay?" Yoongi's smile comforted me just enough. "Miss Choi and Mr Min?" a kind lady opened the door and asked us in. "Please take a seat." The lady said and we sat down in the chairs.

She introduced herself and talked us through at what happens around a pregnancy. "Shall I make an ultrasound right now to see how the baby is doing?" She kindly asked and walked towards the bed. I lied down and hold up my shirt so my belly was showing.

"Alright, I'll put this gel on your stomach. It may feel a bit cold." She said and applied the gel. "Ahh! It is indeed cold!" I said while laughing. Yoongi sat next to me and laughed as well. Then put the ultrasound stick on my tummy and went a bit back and forth.

I looked at the screen, even though I didn't know what I was supposed to see. "Right there, that dot is your baby at the moment." She pointed on the screen and indeed I saw a blackish dot. "And it's heartbeat is going great! You have a healthy baby right now!"

A feeling of relieve got over my body and I let out a deep sigh. I looked over at Yoongi, who was staring in amazement at the screen. "Yoongi-ah..." I called him and he looked my way. "Jagi...that's our kid there...in your belly." Yoongi stuttered and I saw a tear rolling down on his cheek.

"Jagi...I love you." I said and gave him a small kiss. "But miss, how many weeks am I right now? Maybe I can guess better at what happened." I asked the lady. "You're in your twelfth week right now. Which means that the fertilization happened around 6th till 12th September. Your due date is around 8th of June." The lady answered.

"I see.." I mumbled as I was thinking about that time. "I didn't use pills yet back then." I continued. "But we did it safe...at least, I thought so." Yoongi said while scratching his hair. "Sometimes a condom can get a hole without notice." The lady added.

"I guess so. But let's not crack our brains about that, it happened anyways." I stated and Yoongi nodded. The lady cleaned my belly and I took my stuff. "Please visit me when you're 20 weeks into pregnancy. At that moment I can see the gender." The lady said and let us out.

"I'm happy everything is fine with our baby." Yoongi gave me his gummy smile. "I was really relieved, but now I'm kinda stressing again." I said as we drove off. "Why Soo Ra?" Yoongi asked me. "I'm worried about what Sejin would think of it." I honestly admitted.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. We can't help it that you got pregnant unexpectedly." Yoongi replied. "I know, but it will definitely be awkward and hit like a bomb." I said with a deep sigh. "Stop stressing jagi. It's not good for the baby." Yoongi sweetly smiled.

"So now you're suddenly acting like a father instead of a grandpa?" I joked and we both laughed. "Yah! I'm still flabbergasted, but I'm starting to like the idea okay?" Yoongi admitted and blushed clearly.

"Awhh...you make daddy shy already!" I talked to my still invisible tummy. "Aigoo...hajima!!" Yoongi exclaimed as he got crimson red. We laughed a bit until we arrived at HYBE. We already set a time to meet with Sejin, so we walked straight to his office.

"Manager-nim?" Yoongi said as he knocked on the door. "Come in!" Sejin shouted and we got inside. "Annyeong manager Sejin." Yoongi and I bowed before we got seated. "Please, spill it." Sejin said and waited for us to start talking.

"I'll get right to the point." Yoongi said and let out a sigh before continuing. "Soo Ra got pregnant unexpectedly..." Yoongi said and I just looked at my hands, not knowing where to look. "Oh...I see.." Sejin said and stared ahead in thought.

"Do you both want to keep it?" Sejin finally spoke again. "Yes, we do. And I know what that will mean to my future, but I'll make sure my work won't suffer." Yoongi stated confidently. "I know you will do your best, but you won't attend as much as first, once the child is born." Sejin fairly said.

"Right, but Soo Ra and the baby will now be my family. And I won't let them down, ever." Yoongi grabbed my hand and squeezed a bit. I looked up and I smiled when our eyes met. "Soo Ra, may I ask you how you got this situation in mind?" Sejin looked at me when he spoke.

"When Yoongi and I talked about it, I wanted to make sure with him that he won't let his career suffer because of this. He promised me he won't, and I trust his words." I firmly told Sejin. "Alright. I can't hold you from this choice. We will see how it works out for your work." Sejin showed a little smile.

"Thank you a lot manager-nim." I said and bowed while I stayed seated. "Now that is clear, I guess that you will go live together?" Sejin mentioned. "Yes, but it doesn't have to happen immediately. We still have some time." Yoongi responded.

"Fine. But what about the fans? You can't keep it quiet forever." Sejin brought up. "Yeah, maybe it's a good idea to tell at the moment we can't anymore. This way she has the least trouble with sasaengs." Yoongi stated.

"I think it's better to tell it straight after we told the boys, so ARMY will know to leave me alone." I suggested. "I'll leave it to you jagi. You need to feel comfortable with the decision." Yoongi sweetly said.

"I think we should tell it right after we told the boys. Then we wait for the reactions of ARMY and sasaengs." I proposed and they both agreed with me. "Alright then. I believe you two can handle this. If there's any trouble, we can always help." Sejin said and smiled.

"Gamsahabnida!" Yoongi said and bowed and we both got up. "Oh, Soo Ra, Yoongi, congratulations and stay healthy. Please keep me updated so I can check your schedule, Yoongi." Sejin said and let us out.

"I will manager-nim. Thank you for understanding this situation." Yoongi and I bowed again and we left the building. "You really have the best manager, you know?" I said as I was happy that this conversation was done. "Really huh?" Yoongi looked surprised at me.

"Yes, I worked at other agencies and they would throw you out if something like this would happen." I told Yoongi. "Yeah, I'm not surprised about that though." Yoongi answered. "By the way, when do you want to tell the guys?" Yoongi asked me.

"I thought it would be a nice Christmas gift? BTS becoming uncles and Aera becoming an aunt?" I chuckled and intertwined my fingers with Yoongi's. "I think that would be a great idea jagi." Yoongi smiled and we headed for the dorm.