Chapter 30

Yoongi's POV:

"Hello Yoongi, Soo Ra. Take a seat." Manager Sejin said. We just arrived at HYBE building to discuss some things with Sejin and Bang PD. "Good morning, manager, PD-nim." I greeted them and Soo Ra and I took a seat at the table.

"Alright. I saw the VLIVE you aired yesterday. Great move to do so." Sejin complimented us. "Good idea to speak directly from you all. Who's idea was it?" Bang PD asked. "It was Namjoon's idea, but he wouldn't do it unless I agreed with it." Soo Ra explained.

"Very thoughtful of him. And Yoongi, you spoke well at the live." Sejin said. "Thank you, Sejin-nim." I responded. "But did you hear anything from the police yet?" Soo Ra asked. "Not yet, but we'll make sure they will work fast." Bang-PD said.

"But how are you with the situation? Why didn't you come to us beforehand?" Sejin asked Soo Ra. Soo Ra looked hesitantly in my direction. I nodded at her to let her know it's fine to tell them.

"Well, physically I'm doing better right now. But mentally, it hit me very hard." Soo Ra honestly explained. "But can you handle it with those seven men and Aera next to you?" Sejin asked and Soo Ra nodded as an answer.

"And alone at home?" Bang PD asked Soo Ra. "Well..." I didn't let Soo Ra finish. "I'm not letting her stay at her home all alone anymore." I defended Soo Ra. "Yoongi, it's fine. We wanted to come with an solution for that anyways." Sejin said.

"Then what do you suggest?" I asked them. "We were thinking about letting you move out to somewhere else, which is more secured of course." Sejin said while looking at Soo Ra. "What about her moving in with us?" I suddenly proposed.

"I don't know Yoongi. It's been a bit more then a month since you are together." Sejin said. "It's fine that Soo Ra stays every once in a while at the dorm, but I also think it's too early." Bang PD added.

"But..." Suddenly I got interrupted by Soo Ra. "Yoongi-ah, it's alright. I'll be happy to be at a place which is secured better." Soo Ra said to me. "Really jagi?" I asked her worriedly. "I'll be fine, okay?" Soo Ra said and I nodded.

"What we can do meanwhile we are looking for a new apartment for Soo Ra, is that you stay over at the dorm until we found a new apartment." I surprisingly looked at Soo Ra when Sejin mention this.

"That would be awesome!" Soo Ra happily said. "Then I will be more at ease too. Especially when we are going on a vacation." I also smiled. "Alright then. Yoongi, we'll be going at the end of August, so I need the rest here to talk things through." Sejin said to me.

"I'll be there. Do I need to call them?" I asked. "No need for that, they are already informed." Sejin answered. "Soo Ra, you are free to go now." Bang PD said. "Soo Ra and I need to go to the police station first. Soo Ra remembered what happened." I explained.

"Alright. As long as you're here at 2pm." Sejin responded. "Don't worry manager, I will!" I said and Soo Ra and I stood up from our seats. We bid goodbye to Sejin and Bang PD before we left to the police station.

-

Soo Ra's POV:

After Yoongi and I went to the police station, I left to go to BTS's dorm to meet with Aera. Yoongi went straight to the HYBE building for the meeting. I knocked at the door and Aera opened immediately.

"Soo Ra!!" She exclaimed and gave me a tight hug. "How many times are you going to press me to death?!" I jokingly said. "Sorry! But I missed to hang out together!" Aera laughed. "I know, but if you're going like this, you need to miss me forever." I laughed as well.

I walked inside and got seated while Aera got us some drinks. "So how have you been last night?" Aera asked. "Well, it went all fine until I got asleep. In the middle of the night I got a dream. Well, more a flashback." I answered.

"What do you mean?" Aera asked for clarification. "I got a flashback when I slept. Out of sudden I remembered everything again." I explained. "Jeongmal?!" Aera reacted surprised. "Yes, that's why Yoongi and I went to the police station this afternoon." I said.

"Ahh, I see. Is there something clear from the investigation already?" Aera wanted to know. "Ani. Not yet, so I'll get a call from manager Sejin when there is." I told her. "Let me know as well, will you?" Aera asked.

"Of course I will! What did you think?" I exclaimed. "You never know with you." Aera mocked me. "Aish, why am I friends with this girl." I said with a laugh. "Soo Ra, but are you going to do with your apartment? I wouldn't be surprised if those girls let your address go viral." Aera said.

"HYBE will be searching for another apartment for me, which is better secured." I explained. "But in the meantime?" Aera asked. "Well...." I smirked before continuing. "I'll stay here until they found me an apartment."

"NO WAY?!" Aera shouted and I nodded. "WERE GOING TO BE ROOMIES!!!" Area yelled. "First you press me to death, and now you're getting me deaf as well?" I jokingly laughed. "Mianhae." Aera apologized and we chatted more until BTS came back.

"Annyeong girls!!" Jungkook greeted us as soon as he walked in. "Hi Kookie." I greeted him back. "Hello jagi!" Namjoon greeted Aera with a hug and a kiss. I was searching for Yoongi, but he was no where to be found.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked the rest. "He went to the bathroom." J-hope said, but I could sense that he was lying. What was going on? But as soon as I got that thought, the lights suddenly went out.

I looked around and I saw a light source. It came from a cake with several candles, carried by Yoongi. "Jagi, what is this?" I asked in a slight shock. "We still didn't really celebrate that you got out of the hospital." Yoongi said.

"And save and well." Taehyung added. "Guys, you really didn't need to do this." I smiled at them. "No talk, blow out the candles." Jimin said. "Why such a rush?" I asked with a laugh. "I want to eat cake." Jimin honestly answered and everyone laughed.

I quickly blew at the candles and we cut and shared the cake. "Mmm!! It's so good!" Yoongi exclaimed when he tasted the cake. "That's what Soo Ra is supposed to say." Jungkook smirked and I chocked on my cake.

"Yah, no dirty talk Jungkook-ah!!" Jin scolded him, but everyone laughed their asses off except for Yoongi and me, being red as fresh tomatoes. "Are you okay?" Aera asked me while laughing.

"Aish, don't laugh, you devil." I gave Aera a look but burst out in laughter anyways. After everyone finished their cake, the guys talked about their upcoming Bon Voyage. "Where are you going?" I asked them.

"We're going to Bali." Taehyung happily said. "Woah, I wish I could go with you guys!" Aera shouted. "I want a vacation too." I said. "To bad girls, it's a BTS thing." Jin said. "We know.." I pouted, which made the rest laugh.

After talking more the whole evening, Yoongi and I got ourselves ready to go to bed. "Jagi?" Yoongi called me. I looked over to him, but instead of answering I kept staring at his bare chest. "Earth to Soo Ra?" Yoongi waved his hand in front of me.

"Oh. Yeah, what?" I mumbled. "I know I am interesting, but I want to ask you something." Yoongi said. "What do you want to ask?" I said. "Well, you said you wanted to go on a trip as well?" Yoongi mischievously looked at me.

"Well...yeah, wae?" I asked. "Why don't we go on a trip together after I get back from Bon Voyage with the guys?" Yoongi smirked. "But don't you have a tight schedule after that?" I asked him. "I was planning to have a week off anyways for us to spend time together." Yoongi explained.

"But..." I was to surprised by his proposal to say anything. "And besides, you deserve it after those hard weeks you've been through." Yoongi smiled and I hugged him tight. "I would love to, jagi!"