Chapter 3

Soo Ra's POV:

After everyone ate enough, we took place at the big sofa in front of the karaoke machine. "Who wants to start first?" Jimin asked.

"Taehyung hyung!!" "Aniyahh Jungkook-shii, you should go!" Tae bickered back. "I will go first, I'll break the glass with my amazing vocals." Jin said with confidence, while receiving weird looks from others.

After Jin's glassbreaking voice it was Jimin's turn, followed by RM, Hobi and Yoongi together rapping their own song "Ddaeng". I was amazed by hearing them sing and rap live. Especially hearing HIS voice.

When the song ended Yoongi held the mic in front of me. "Do you sing or rap?" "Ehh... I, uh...not really." I was taken aback by the sudden move.

"Pleaseee!!" "Please noona??" I heard the rest begging to me. I didn't know what to do. Not that I'm afraid, or that bad of a singer/rapper, but to sing in front of bts? That was something new.

"Don't put her under too much pressure guys." Namjoon stood up for me. "Ani, it's okay, I'll go." I said as I raised from the sofa and walked to the machine to choose a song. I didn't need to think long as I saw Blackpink's Boombayah on the list. I really loved that song and the rap parts of Lisa.

Once the music started, the nervousness disappeared and I got fully into the music and even tried to remember parts of their dance routine.

"ije dallyeoyaji mwol eotteokhae.
Nan cheol eobseo geob eobseo Man.
Middle finger up, F-U pay me,
90's baby, I pump up the jam.
Dallyeobwa dallyeobwa oppaya Lambo.
Oneuleun neowa na jeolmeumeul Gamble.
Gamhi nal makjima hoksina nuga nal makado.
I'mma go, brrrr, RAMBO!."

-

"Oneureun maen jeongsin ttawin beorigo,
Haneureul neomeoseo olla gal geoya.
Kkeuteul moreuge ppalli dalligo sipeo,
Let's go, let's go!!"

As I ended the song, I got out of my vibe and for a moment everyone was looking at me in an awe. Then all hell broke loose around me.

"Woahh Soo Ra, why didn't you tell us that you could sing AND rap?!"

"You really do have an amazing voice you know?"

"Please sing more for us!!"

I smiled sweetly at the kind comments. "Thank you guys. And maybe I'll sing another time again." Yet one person remained silent. I noticed that he was still staring at me with an mesmerized look. At the same time our eyes met for a second before he looked away, blushing.

For the rest of the evening we had lots of fun together. Hobi asked everyone if they wanted to join us to the gymnastics hall tomorrow. Aera and Namjoon turned it down, as they wanted a day for the two of them. Jin promised to meet up with old schoolfriends. Jungkook, Tae and Jimin immediately said yes.

"Yoongi hyung, you're probably too lazy again to go with us?" J-Hope said with a laugh.

"Ani, I'll join you." Yoongi said to everyone's surprise.

"Since when do you go out of bed voluntarily hyung?" Tae asked. "I just want to know how the foam pit lies to take a nap." Yoongi stated as if it was a normal thing which made everyone laugh.

-

3RD Person's POV:

After the amazing evening she had with BTS, Soo Ra was happy to go to bed. But even though she was tired, she couldn't fall asleep because she kept thinking about him. She was so happy when he said he'll come tomorrow. Eventually her sleepy head took over her and she was off to dreamland. What she didn't know, was that the boy in BTS's dorm was also thinking about her.

-

From the moment she came out of the building, till he laid in his bed, his thoughts were full of Soo Ra. When he sat at the opposite site of the table, he tried to steal glances of her and tried to make her laugh. But he was mostly taken aback when he heard her rap. He couldn't help it but it made her even more attractive. Yet he had no idea of coming closer to her than this. Maybe tomorrow was his chance, he thought as he fell asleep too.