Smut scene

Soo Ra's POV:

Yoongi kissed me like he hadn't seen me in years, which made the feeling in my stomach grow. He let his hands slide down to under my butt, indicating me to wrap my legs around him. Without letting his lips leave mine, he lifted me and I put my legs around his waist.

With me in his arms he walked towards the couch and laid me down on it. He pressed his body above mine and pinned me on the couch with his hips, so I felt his member pressing on my sensitive area.

Realizing how much I missed this touch from him made me moan a bit. "I missed you like crazy, Yoongi-ah." I said when we broke our kiss to catch breath. Yoongi grabbed my hoodie and pulled it over my head, revealing my black-laced bra.

"I even missed them." Yoongi said with a small laugh, looking at my boobs before kissing me again. My lips parted to give his tongue access to my mouth. Our tongues found their movements by themselves and our kiss turned more heated.

I moved my hands underneath his shirt to feel his light abs. He moaned when I lightly scratched my nails across his abs. I couldn't hold myself anymore as I felt his skin with my hands. I needed to feel his bare chest against mine.

I quickly pulled his shirt over his head and pulled him closer this instant. His kisses went down from my mouth to my neck, where he started to suck and nibble on my skin. My moans turned him on and he started to bite harder on my neck.

"Yoongi-ah.." I said and he looked up at me. For a second I was speechless when I saw his fiery, lusty eyes. "Not a bite mark on my neck." I didn't want weird faces from my co-workers. "Alright...then I have to suck somewhere else." Yoongi smiled mischievously.

His hand reached to my back and unhooked my bra, leaving my breasts exposed. He instantly reached for one with his mouth and started sucking, making me groan in pleasure. Suddenly his other hand slipped inside my pants and underwear.

As he got to my sensitive place, he slipped one finger inside me and with another finger he rubbed my clit. My hands moved to his back and together with the amazing feeling, I put my nails in his back and breathed heavily while my hart almost pounded out of my chest.

After a while he let his hand go out of my pants and his mouth let my sore breast go. I didn't want to spill any second and went straight for his belt. I unbuckled it and made an attempt to pull of his pants. But since he was on top of me, he needed to stand up and pull it down by himself.

I watched him with a smile when he took his pants off, revealing his hard member. "Enjoying the view?" Yoongi asked with a smirk before coming back above me and reaching for my pants. "Always jagi." I smiled back seductively as I let him taking off my pants as well.

He tossed my jeans and panty across the room and pressed his naked body against mine while still being on top of me. He kissed me again and I shivered by the feeling of his bare, soft skin. "Do your pills work now?" Yoongi asked me and I nodded at him. "It's safe."

That's all I had to say and he pushed his member inside me in one, slow thrust. We both moaned as we felt each other. "You're feeling so damn well jagi." Yoongi said with a husky, panting voice as he went in and out at a steady pace. It felt like our bodies were perfectly made for each other.

Yoongi placed his head in the crook in my neck while groaning out loud. With so many stimulations, I got closer and closer to my climax. I clenched my hands around his biceps and clamped my legs more tightly around his waist.

"Yoongi...I.." I tried to say, but out of sudden he grabbed each of my hands and put them above my head as our fingers intertwined. "Soo Ra...I'm...so close." Yoongi said with groans in between. His pace started to built up as he came closer to his peak.

His fast thrusts made me reach my climax even faster. "Y...Yoon.." I couldn't even finish and my whole body shivered as I orgasmed with a load moan. He hold my hands tightly and with a few last, hard thrusts and groans, he orgasmed inside me.

Yoongi collapsed on top of me while he tried to control his breathing. I kept my eyes closed to ease myself as well. I let his hands go and placed my arms around his neck. Yoongi caressed my hair while keeping his head in my neck as we both were enjoying the afterglow.

"Jagi.." I whispered and Yoongi tilted his head to look me in my eyes. "What's up Soo Ra?" He asked me with his deep, yet tender voice. "I still can't believe you're back again." I smiled sweetly at him. "I still have two days off until my schedule starts again. Why don't we keep those days to ourselves and have some fun or just chill?" Yoongi proposed.

"Sound like an awesome idea Yoongi. You have no idea how much I love you." I said as I pulled his head closer to me to give him a tender, but deep kiss. He received the kiss gladly and looked at me again. "Words could never explain how much I love you."