Chapter 22

Yoongi's POV:

A small stripe of daylight shone through the curtains, which were slightly open. The sun woke me up. Carefully not to wake up Soo Ra next to me, I reached to my phone to check the time. I saw it was 9am.

I put my phone back and turned myself in a way so I would face Soo Ra and stroke her hair. I planted a small kiss on her forehead and closed my eyes again, even though I knew I couldn't sleep again. I just waited for Soo Ra to wake up.

"Yoongi-ah.." I suddenly heard Soo Ra whisper with her raspy morning voice. "Morning jagi." I greeted her with a smile. I received a smile on a sleepy face. "How long have you been awake?" Soo Ra asked me.

"Just for half an hour." I answered. "You should've woke me." Soo Ra looked at me. "Wae? You looked so cute, I wanted to let you sleep." I played a bit with her hair. "Cause I want to cuddle with you." She replied.

"But you can, in your sleep." I said. "I know, but it's different from when I'm awake." Soo Ra said seriously. "Why is it different? Do want another kind of hug when you're awake huh?" I smirked at her.

"Arrggh....why you must be like that? You perv." Soo Ra groaned. "Mianhae jagi, I'm just fooling around with you." I said with a little laugh. "I'll get revenge." Soo Ra grinned. "But still, I wouldn't mind an much more intimate hug..." I said, smirking and laughing again.

Suddenly I got hit by a pillow, straight into my face. I heard Soo Ra laugh loud. "Yah! Stop joking!" I grabbed my pillow as well and I hit her back. We had a small pillow fight until we were both tired and laid back.

"I didn't know you would be this active in the morning." Soo Ra said, being still a bit out of breath. "Just wait. Maybe you will see me being active in the morning more often..." I grinned. "Aish, this guy.....I'm too tired to hit you with a pillow again." Soo Ra sighed.

"Mianhae, I'll stop now." I said while holding back my laughter. "Great. Now I'll go shower." Soo Ra already had her legs out of bed before I pulled her back into my embrace. "Yoongi-ah, I want to clean myself." Soo Ra groaned.

"Not before you give me a morning kiss." I smiled and hold her tight so she couldn't escape. "You're so annoying, you know?" Soo Ra sighed with a smile. "Jebal???" I begged. Soo Ra raised her eyebrow at me for begging to her.

"Fine, can I go shower after?" I nodded at her question. "Alright then." Soo Ra answered and she leaned in to me. As her lips got onto mine, I felt an instant calmness over me. I loved to have her cherish lips against mine.

As we stayed like this, I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. My heart began to race as she put her hand on my bare chest. Out of sudden she pulled away from the kiss and smiled. I sat up and looked at her.

"But I want more!" I pouted at her. "Ani, if you behave, you'll maybe get a kiss again later." Soo Ra said to me as if she was talking to a kid. "But..." Soo Ra didn't let me finish and stood up. "Now, I want to shower." Soo Ra smiled seductively before disappearing into the bathroom.

With a big sigh I flopped onto the bed. Aish, what are you doing to me Soo Ra?

-

After I showered as well, I got to the living room, where Soo Ra already sat, talking with Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook. I smelled a nice scent coming from the kitchen. Jin hyung must be cooking. I got seated next to Soo Ra.

"...It's really crazy." Soo Ra finished a sentence. "What's crazy jagi?" I asked what she was talking about. "Over the whole night, I suddenly got 500k followers on instagram!" Soo Ra exclaimed. "Woah, that's crazy indeed." I replied.

"But you must be carefull Soo Ra, there will be sasaengs between those followers." Namjoon warned Soo Ra. "I know, Aera told me already. But I think I can handle them." Soo Ra responded.

"I know you are strong, but if something is wrong, be sure to call me or one of the other guys, okay?" I asked to secure. "Don't worry jagi, I will." Soo Ra comforted me with her sweet smile.

"What shall we do this morning?" Jungkook asked. "Not much kookie, we eat and we move to HYBE." Jin came in and told us breakfast was ready. We all stood up and walked to the diner table and got seated.

"Where are Jimin and Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. "They needed to be at HYBE earlier than us. So we'll see them later on." Jin answered. "What will you be doing this afternoon, Soo Ra?" Hoseok asked.

"Hm...today I need to work from home. I'm trying to fabricate a dance for your upcoming MV." Soo Ra said to Hoseok. "Please don't make it too hard again, okay?" Jin begged. "I'll try to, but it must remain impressive to ARMY." Soo Ra laughed.

After everyone had finished their food, we cleaned up the dished and grabbed our stuff together. "Do you have everything Soo Ra?" I asked her. She checked her bags for the last time before leaving. "I got everything!"

-

Soo Ra's POV:

After getting dropped off at home by BTS's van, I got into my apartment. I put my bags away and took my laptop. Before starting to work, I checked my Instagram account again. My eyes widen out of shook.

I gained 20k followers within just a few hours! So this is what I means to have a boyfriend who's a member from a worldwide famous K-pop group. Suddenly I got a few comments on my recent selca.

It were kind things, like fans wishing the best for Yoongi and me, but also hateful comments. Yet I didn't try to let it bother me. I ignored it and turned off notifications from Instagram. A few hours passed before I was done with my work.

I looked at the clock to see it was already half past 6 in the evening. Time for diner! I walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge to have a look at why I could make. It seemed I had barely food laying in here.

"Ordering food it is." I sighed. I sat back down at my couch and took my phone. When I searched for food, I suddenly received a call. I smile got on my face, seeing it was Yoongi who was the caller.

"Annyeong Yoongi-ah." I answered the phone. "Annyeong jagi. Did you already eat?" Yoongi asked me right away. "Ani, I was just going to order some food." I responded. "Don't. I'll be at yours in within an hour and I'll bring some food. Okay?" Yoongi said.

"Can't wait! Are you done early?" I asked. "Yeah. The shoot didn't take long, fortunately." Yoongi said. "Of course not, you all look so handsome that the camera guy is already done while having one shot of you all." I chuckled.

"Yah! I'm the only one you can call handsome!" Yoongi shouted. "But jagi, the rest is also handsome, right?" I asked with an innocent tone on purpose. "Well, yeah...but I'm your boyfriend...so..." Yoongi stumbled.

I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore after hearing him like this. "Jealous much?" I asked. "ANIYO! I....Argh, never mind. I'll be there in an hour." I heard him laughing out of frustration for teasing him.

"Alright Yoongi-ah. Mianhae." I giggled. "Yeah, yeah whatever. See you later jagi." Yoongi said. "Later Yoongi oppa." I smile towards the phone before ending the call. I put on the TV so I could watch while waiting for Yoongi.